Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 286–300 of 1,206 · Page 20 of 81
Here's mine...
(Mouse and keyboard!)

Don't get all, "your trolling!"
Most of these feature I do not have...


Credits to Alkatraz on different forum for the tab system!
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Here's mine...
(Mouse and keyboard!)

Don't get all, "your trolling!"
Most of these feature I do not have...
you do be trolling /
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


you do be trolling /
How am I trolling?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


you do be trolling /
he said menu not features ...
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Here's mine...
(Mouse and keyboard!)

Don't get all, "your trolling!"
Most of these feature I do not have...


Credits to Alkatraz on different forum for the tab system!
You could a change the colors the make it not look like his exact tabs menu
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


You could a change the colors the make it not look like his exact tabs menu
I'm going to...
And remember this was the original menu:

And this is mine:
Oh! Laugh Out Loud, just like old times. Now @SeePlusPlus my suggestion would be adding some sort of line between the two rows of hack features.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Oh! Laugh Out Loud, just like old times. Now @SeePlusPlus my suggestion would be adding some sort of line between the two rows of hack features.
CN dont make him think too much
He might go brain dead
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


CN dont make him think too much
He might go brain dead
Whit speaks the truth. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


Whit speaks the truth. /yea
Dam right son/me
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Dam right son/me
I WANNA BE WHITS SON QQQQQQQ.Life's a bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by coryster1234 View Post
And also change the font from bold
How bout you STFU..
OMG, GO AWAY COREYSTER
long live coryster Ironie FTW
Posts 286–300 of 1,206 · Page 20 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us