Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 136–150 of 1,206 · Page 10 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Please tell me you idiots do not think he actually took the time to MSPaint that shit..
To me, that looks like the OLD school chams from back in the day.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post


Your cham's doesn't show anyone through the wall


Happy?
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post


/

You used the shaders one I guess.

Anyway here's something else that's not a cham (there's a menu but you can't see it because the ingame screenshot/video recorder can't capture it)

Quote Originally Posted by Robotex View Post
You used the shaders one I guess.

Anyway here's something else that's not a cham (there's a menu but you can't see it because the ingame screenshot/video recorder can't capture it)

Nah its not mine, its a VIP hack somebody gave me as a gift for helping em out. I wish I had a working DIP Hook lol, nice Semi(?)- OPK.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Nah its not mine, its a VIP hack somebody gave me as a gift for helping em out. I wish I had a working DIP Hook lol, nice Semi(?)- OPK.
Yeah it uses the semi opk address, but in a smarter way, letting me to choose which player in the room I want to lock-on to (maybe useless, but I use it to stop the other OPK abusers). Needs optimization though as you can see, I'm doing else atm and actually these kind of stuff are useless for me, I just do it for the fun of trying ideas and training.
Quote Originally Posted by Robotex View Post
You used the shaders one I guess.

Anyway here's something else that's not a cham (there's a menu but you can't see it because the ingame screenshot/video recorder can't capture it)

nice job on this, but ur way late on an opk like this

asked a friend of mine who doesn't even really play ca all that much (or hack it much) to try n make ^^^that, and he did it in a day like 2 weeks ago

i can aim at an enemy, when their name tag pops up, they teleport to me and i shoot em.

he is working on a way to make it so when i type in a text box, i teleport to that name in the game. but its proving to be difficult even for him and he has been doin C++ as a daily job for like 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Hello everyone. I just wanted to tell everyone that Anti-Kick has a PTC! It does not directly stop u from getting kicked, but it still works! So just wanted to tell everyone that you should look for it!
he's right, there is 1 that works, it lengthens the amount of time after you get kicked a lil bit before you actually have to leave the room
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
nice job on this, but ur way late on an opk like this

asked a friend of mine who doesn't even really play ca all that much (or hack it much) to try n make ^^^that, and he did it in a day like 2 weeks ago

i can aim at an enemy, when their name tag pops up, they teleport to me and i shoot em.

he is working on a way to make it so when i type in a text box, i teleport to that name in the game. but its proving to be difficult even for him and he has been doin C++ as a daily job for like 6 years



he's right, there is 1 that works, it lengthens the amount of time after you get kicked a lil bit before you actually have to leave the room
Well this took me just a few hours too, to write down the idea and try it.
But since I don't use OPK for obvious reasons, I didnt feel like to further develop it, I'm more interested into the bypass techniques and reversing the classes, and writing generic hack classes/wrappers, which is what I'm doing atm.
Style is what distinguishes the programmer.
Quote Originally Posted by Robotex View Post
You used the shaders one I guess.

Anyway here's something else that's not a cham (there's a menu but you can't see it because the ingame screenshot/video recorder can't capture it)

You used the d/cing one I guess.
Unless you're just showing what your chams look like.

Idea for OPK :
People appear where you aim at
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


You used the d/cing one I guess.
Unless you're just showing what your chams look like.

Idea for OPK :
People appear where you aim at
your idea=very easy i bet haha just change how close they appear to you...like make it so if your crosshair hits them...even there name tag, they move to your position


and for my hacking skill. watch video in signature....MODDING is my hacking
Cham's are ugly anyway's
Hello everyone. I just wanted to tell everyone that Anti-Kick has a PTC! It does not directly stop u from getting kicked, but it still works! So just wanted to tell everyone that you should look for it!
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Hello everyone. I just wanted to tell everyone that Anti-Kick has a PTC! It does not directly stop u from getting kicked, but it still works! So just wanted to tell everyone that you should look for it!
If it doesn't stop you from getting kicked then what does it do? I highly doubt its a PTC, most likely its done by sending a high amount of messages to the server causing high latency and kicking everybody out of the game world.
What is does is when you get kicked it extends the time before you actually leave the match!
my opk is a crapy version of the V.I.P OPK but only with the Random Pointer
Posts 136–150 of 1,206 · Page 10 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us