Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 61–75 of 1,206 · Page 5 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post

like?
i cant belive you used that, after you said "send me the base your using i will fix it up for you"
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
If anyone needs a sprite. I just finished editing this, to find i dont want it D:

That looks like an oversized fancy toaster /:
Quote Originally Posted by SimplyUnknown View Post
i cant belive you used that, after you said "send me the base your using i will fix it up for you"
who the hell are you???????

Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post


I think that looks similar to another menu I have seen before, but can't quite put my finger on who's tho. I am stoned.
based the looks on ac1d_buRn's cus i liked his.
Quote Originally Posted by tahha
who the hell are you???????

GameTrainerMaker! you were helping me on teamviewer, then said it would be quicker if i sent you the base to fix..

then you took the base and used it as your own, then gave Yourself Credits

See my smexy draw box dothair /
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post

See my smexy draw box dothair /
I lol'd.
If your going to do a dot, At least draw a circle >.<
Has anyone in this forum made a aimbot for combat arms.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Has anyone in this forum made a aimbot for combat arms.
mmbob, Gordon(guessing)
Gordon was on this site? O.o
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Gordon was on this site? O.o
He apears to some threads that need expertise and then he just disapears :/
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post


He apears to some threads that need expertise and then he just disapears :/
Yep xD
He cool, he cool.
Sprites (images) doesn't make your menus more sexy.
A sexy menu is a sexy menu without sprites.
Quote Originally Posted by mrxd.power View Post
Sprites (images) doesn't make your menus more sexy.
A sexy menu is a sexy menu without sprites.
Sprite menu's are sexy.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post

Sprite menu's are sexy.
Ascii art pwns you and your sprite menus.
LOL
Anyway, I don't like those big image for a menu's background... Think about an image so big for a monitor resolution as 800x600.
Make sexy menus without those horrible things and you'll get my respect
lol
I cant make sprite menu's
Posts 61–75 of 1,206 · Page 5 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us