Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 46–60 of 1,206 · Page 4 of 81
Yeah but know it looks gay.

Edit: Features are good but the menu itself looks kinda messy. /
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Yeah but know it looks gay.

Edit: Features are good but the menu itself looks kinda messy. /
The horizontal lines missing are because that was taken in CA windowed mode, which was scaled down for my screen.

This is a pic of my unreleased pub menu:
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
The horizontal lines missing are because that was taken in CA windowed mode, which was scaled down for my screen.

This is a pic of my unreleased pub menu:
i know from where you got that one
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
i know from where you got that one
What? I never released.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
The horizontal lines missing are because that was taken in CA windowed mode, which was scaled down for my screen.

This is a pic of my unreleased pub menu:
Since when do you code/release pubs? /

Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
What? I never released.
I think he means the menu. Looks like universal dx9 menu source released.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
What? I never released.
Crash Showed Me That Pic I Believe Looks Sexy ANyways
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


Since when do you code/release pubs? /
Since never . I'm planning but never get around to it /.


Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
I think he means the menu. Looks like universal dx9 menu source released.
Oh. I do recall being inspired by another menu, that may have been it. But menu was coded 100% by me.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
Since never . I'm planning but never get around to it /.




Oh. I do recall being inspired by another menu, that may have been it. But menu was coded 100% by me.
haha. Them nametags and real chams will be good

heres the menu that i looks like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


haha. Them nametags and real chams will be good

heres the menu that i looks like yours.

he just got owned

anyways gj :P
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
The horizontal lines missing are because that was taken in CA windowed mode, which was scaled down for my screen.

This is a pic of my unreleased pub menu:
The fck? You said that was better than mine

Very Nice Menu is Very Nice.

GJ Mmbob.
lol markoj what the hell is "Terror Vision"?
Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
lol markoj what the hell is "Terror Vision"?
/ its like night Vision but red, and its named terror vision for a reason(site), tomorrow ill change the sprite to say my name.

like?
Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post

like?
I think that looks similar to another menu I have seen before, but can't quite put my finger on who's tho. I am stoned.
Posts 46–60 of 1,206 · Page 4 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us