Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 31–45 of 1,206 · Page 3 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
Screenshot is old, and i have no problems with menu.
Submenus i have^^



btw. WTF is removed, it is now an AP/Max-AP Viewer xD
Looks good. Whats with the oversized xHair tho?
Pretty pointless IMO xD
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i obviously didn't make this menu, but this is what i use.



couldn't get an ingame image cuz CA doesn't work here at school, i'll get one later. but i got the menu to work with no DC ^.^

combined ac1d's menu with hybrid
Lol look at the one in my sig, and the picture I posted in this thread
Fail menus are fail /.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
Fail menus are fail /.
Lets see yours then pic!
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Lets see yours then pic!
/me agrees.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
Fail menus are fail /.
I doubt yours is better than mine and especially CodeDemons( unless its voice activated /)
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
I doubt yours is better than mine and especially CodeDemons( unless its voice activated /)
Everyone likes my menu too much! >.< but I've always wanted to see your menu mmbob, I've heard you had an epic sexzor VIP.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Everyone likes my menu too much! >.< but I've always wanted to see your menu mmbob, I've heard you had an epic sexzor VIP.
Hell yes bich u will shit your pants.

And I had one from months ago. /
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Hell yes bich u will shit your pants.

And I had one from months ago. /
Show it.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Show it.


Quote from you 4 weeks ago :

I shit my pants.
Who da fk gave you that menu.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post


Quote from you 4 weeks ago :

I shit my pants.
Who da fk gave you that menu.
Im Still Jizzing...
mmbob's menu is sexy :P


Here's my current one, just a normal menu. Don't have the time to work with sprites/checkboxes/tabs or anything else like that, might as well keep it simple.

Oh shit! Those features are sexy I think my menu looks better though appearance wise /
Posts 31–45 of 1,206 · Page 3 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?