Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 16–30 of 1,206 · Page 2 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by Dominic95 View Post
The menu base i use for mw2 & going to be used for combat arms too (actually already finished it but still working on buttons & tabs)

Menu is awesome.

and, wow i havent seen you in forever dude

i used to be davidrc82 if you remember
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


Menu is awesome.

and, wow i havent seen you in forever dude

i used to be davidrc82 if you remember
Yeah i remember you!
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


Menu is awesome.

and, wow i havent seen you in forever dude

i used to be davidrc82 if you remember
Yea.. i remember u

and thanks.
I will update this post with my improved UI once the sequel to Gingerbread is released.

If anyone needs a sprite. I just finished editing this, to find i dont want it D:

heres one me and a friend made in C# way backwhen shit was easier.
Oh god i love paint/photoshop!

stop photoshopping shit and show your real menus..
Its in my sig, I also added some sliders to it yesterday, I might get a screenie of that later / Its fully mouse operated, with the cursor unlocking on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Its in my sig, I also added some sliders to it yesterday, I might get a screenie of that later / Its fully mouse operated, with the cursor unlocking on the map.

That's a crazy menu
i obviously didn't make this menu, but this is what i use.



couldn't get an ingame image cuz CA doesn't work here at school, i'll get one later. but i got the menu to work with no DC ^.^

combined ac1d's menu with hybrid
Mine suck's i cant do shit with spirit's,
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
/
Loool. I added it and all, It looked pretty good actually.
Very wide tho.

Sprite = useless now becuase i got tabs.
Need something cool like what CD has with this tabs
Screenshot is old, and i have no problems with menu.
Submenus i have^^



btw. WTF is removed, it is now an AP/Max-AP Viewer xD
Posts 16–30 of 1,206 · Page 2 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us