Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 601–615 of 1,206 · Page 41 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Code:
bool vis;
int timer;
int speed = 10// the number of frames to go by before it says Clicky

//Inside Render
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT) ){
   if ( timer < speed)
         timer++;
   else{
         vis = !vis;
         timer=0;
    }
}

if (vis)
      //Draw Menu
else
      //The menu will not draw.
your square function so cool why don't it show?
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
your square function so cool why don't it show?
SetRenderStates maybe wrong.. I dont kno. works for me just look at my menu.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


SetRenderStates maybe wrong.. I dont kno. works for me just look at my menu.
Idk I just copied your function idk. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
Idk I just copied your function idk. lol
where did u put it... TestEnviroment. CA, or a D3D enviroment u made.
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
I figured. I hope its ready to release soon, it is a nice menu
Oh and i gtg ill help with that 2moro
dam alright
can anybody else help me put in some hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by CA_ View Post
can anybody else help me put in some hacks?
I can
...........................................


NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srry I g2g sleep
YAY! so if u could post the code and say where to put it that'd b g8 just go down the list :P

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I can
...........................................


NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srry I g2g sleep
WOWOWOWOWOW
I just posted ur menu Show and not show function with a Timer so it would not flicker... did u even see that..
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I just posted ur menu Show and not show function with a Timer so it would not flicker... did u even see that..
ya i did i just dont need it
Quote Originally Posted by CA_ View Post
ya i did i just dont need it
U didnt need the timer... I made a TIMER for u that stops many bugs and u look at me and look off!~!~!~!~!~!> (Never again)
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


U didnt need the timer... I made a TIMER for u that stops many bugs and u look at me and look off!~!~!~!~!~!> (Never again)
um sorry i just used the code fk127 gave me and it worked i just put that code in wrong place so it messed up the menu
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


u mean 2 circles that when hovered it makes a true / false thing.. YEA RELEASE..

really do people can learn from this and if they add some Texture/ good color to them they canlook real.

Now if i Did this U kno i would of wooop ur ass. I would of used 3D u kno a Primitive for both on them maybe add some light so i dont have to do the coloring my self. When clicked Do a Animation to go in and out. u know good stuff

I do not have time to create D3D Light, Think of all the Primitives and indexes for the circles just to prove a point... HELL NO!!! U MAD

But i can teach u the good stuff (not the really really good stuff). Like the stuff that might help u in making a menu/GUI and effects stuff of typy stuff.

SEE I DO EASY WAY! )


BICCC BOOIiiiIII
Release and put me in creds
skillz can u help me put hacks in menu? its ur base so u should know :P
Posts 601–615 of 1,206 · Page 41 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us