• I have no problems with him

57 71.25%
  • No opinion

8 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Life is over, cause account banned?
    Really how old are you? By using something you should know it's risks. And a banned game Account isn't the world end.

Thanks
    learn to take precautions the next time, i used all hacks in many new accounts with other IP and never banned my first and second account...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Redspot released it YOU used it!

ur faults ur risks!

ps. Itz me idream4fun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Your fault for using the hacks. AVA was not ruined by hacks but by the users.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    AND FOR ALL THE BITSCH WHO DONT HAVE UNDERSTAND!!!!!

I have not use any hack from redspot on my main, I paid him at the begin of his fucking services, he added me some money with the Roundskipper, and I was banned IDK how but because of all LD Badges...
    So you can understand now why Im in war with Redspot!!

Read from yourself why I was banned...fucking idiots!
    Dear IamYourTerror ,

Thank you for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that your account has been found taking part in the Lockdown
    ''Roundskipper'' farm and has received a permanent ban.

We are not currently taking Ban Appeals on the matter and will revisit these
    accounts on a later date to see if it warrants a second chance.

You will have to create a new account if you wish to keep playing.

Regards,

Team Action

SO happy now to discover the verity? Only redspot used a lot of times his roundskipper shit on my main, adding me so much LD badges and over 7000days DE, so!

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

IF he doesnt have released his hacks, NO ONE here would be banned!
    When you are suffisely intelligent in your little head, Redspot would have the time to get you in his hand like he do already...
    Using the hacks wasnt the problem!, but the releasing to public and staff from Aeria was the problem
    Im not selfish like him and this is why I try to explain you all how Redspot banned you!
    That you never more do the same error!

Thanks
    Lolll..... Everybody know that you have a chance of getting ban if you use hack and why did you even let him do it on youre main if it sssssoooooooooo important to you
    I'm Just lurking around..........just lurking around......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiwarrior View Post
    Lolll..... Everybody know that you have a chance of getting ban if you use hack and why did you even let him do it on youre main if it sssssoooooooooo important to you
    pff... I said it Redspot have all of you in his hand...
    He said at the begin that his hack is undected and he used it around 6months without getting banned, he said also that his hack was undected without chance of bans, CHECK YOUR SKYPE MESSAGES IDIOT MORON!

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I used hacks for other games too but never got banned, only banned because aeria got the tables from all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The hacks WERE undetected. Where "were" meant it used to be unable to be detected. And then Aeria improved gameguard and NOW it detects. It wasnt detected by the earlier version of gameguard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    pff... I said it Redspot have all of you in his hand...
    He said at the begin that his hack is undected and he used it around 6months without getting banned, he said also that his hack was undected without chance of bans, CHECK YOUR SKYPE MESSAGES IDIOT MORON!

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I used hacks for other games too but never got banned, only banned because aeria got the tables from all
    If you read the aeria ava furum you should know lot of people make thread about the gun adder, bot and thing and most of them are asking when they are going to ban all those hacker and whats up with my skype, nobody here know my skype, so why should I Check my skype

And if you used hack before you should know that hack wont stay undetected forever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiwarrior View Post
    If you read the aeria ava furum you should know lot of people make thread about the gun adder, bot and thing and most of them are asking when they are going to ban all those hacker and whats up with my skype, nobody here know my skype, so why should I Check my skype

And if you used hack before you should know that hack wont stay undetected forever
    Gun adder isnt roundskipper, read from what I talk before posting anything, I don't use gunadder

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

the hack would stay undetected if redspot doesnt have released it and send the tables to aeria.... so when u can understand that I can say you got a brain

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I hack already in s4 league and NFSW with cheat engine and art money and never got ban, so u see then that the hacks are detected only if anyone release them..

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

This is why I would never release the dollar hack in NFSW or the damage/chams hack in S4league or I will be banned instead someone use it false and get reported cause of flamming and co...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    AND FOR ALL THE BITSCH WHO DONT HAVE UNDERSTAND!!!!!

I have not use any hack from redspot on my main, I paid him at the begin of his fucking services, he added me some money with the Roundskipper, and I was banned IDK how but because of all LD Badges...
    So you can understand now why Im in war with Redspot!!

Read from yourself why I was banned...fucking idiots!
    Dear IamYourTerror ,

Thank you for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that your account has been found taking part in the Lockdown
    ''Roundskipper'' farm and has received a permanent ban.

We are not currently taking Ban Appeals on the matter and will revisit these
    accounts on a later date to see if it warrants a second chance.

You will have to create a new account if you wish to keep playing.

Regards,

Team Action

SO happy now to discover the verity? Only redspot used a lot of times his roundskipper shit on my main, adding me so much LD badges and over 7000days DE, so!

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

IF he doesnt have released his hacks, NO ONE here would be banned!
    When you are suffisely intelligent in your little head, Redspot would have the time to get you in his hand like he do already...
    Using the hacks wasnt the problem!, but the releasing to public and staff from Aeria was the problem
    Im not selfish like him and this is why I try to explain you all how Redspot banned you!
    That you never more do the same error!
    terror hm..
    u made our clan exams look bad like that. i am gone kick ur alt too. NO HACKERS IN OUR CLAN NOOB

Thanks
    Gun adder isnt roundskipper, read from what I talk before posting anything, I don't use gunadder

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

the hack would stay undetected if redspot doesnt have released it and send the tables to aeria.... so when u can understand that I can say you got a brain

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I hack already in s4 league and NFSW with cheat engine and art money and never got ban, so u see then that the hacks are detected only if anyone release them..

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

This is why I would never release the dollar hack in NFSW or the damage/chams hack in S4league or I will be banned instead someone use it false and get reported cause of flamming and co...
    It not only gunadder
    I played s4 before man xtrap is just shits

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Shut up you leechers @RedSpot just released it so shut the fuck up and get the fuck of this site he said on his thread I'm not responsable for your problems

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @exerath, are you stupid? I'm not the one who released the roundskipper, Idream4fun did.
    NO! I didn't give him the roundskipper, then how he got the skipper?
    This explains all : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...-computer.html

He hacked a guy (a leecher) who had the roundskipper, and he just took it from him...
    I don't understand? Before releasing the roundskipper/gun adder you was saying : "DUUUUHHHH REDSPOOOT DUNT BE SELFISH HURR RELEASE THE H4X !"
    Now you say : "IF he doesnt have released his hacks, NO ONE here would be banned!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
    terror hm..
    u made our clan exams look bad like that. i am gone kick ur alt too. NO HACKERS IN OUR CLAN NOOB
    Kik me and? If you are here you are an Hacker too then stfu

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    @exerath, are you stupid? I'm not the one who released the roundskipper, Idream4fun did.
    NO! I didn't give him the roundskipper, then how he got the skipper?
    This explains all : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...-computer.html

He hacked a guy (a leecher) who had the roundskipper, and he just took it from him...
    I don't understand? Before releasing the roundskipper/gun adder you was saying : "DUUUUHHHH REDSPOOOT DUNT BE SELFISH HURR RELEASE THE H4X !"
    Now you say : "IF he doesnt have released his hacks, NO ONE here would be banned!"
    You will play like this... SO people look what RedSpot said here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...os-adding.html
    thats why its 100% SAFE!....

And where I asked to you to release the hack?????????
    I asked for the dual barbatos yes, I added you clients from my clan yes but I NEVER ASKED THAT U RELEASE PUBLIC!!!!

And about the thread:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...-computer.html
    where is a proof that IDream4fun hacked him???? The only thing I know is that you gave the hack to him (he said it in his thread), you was suffisely idiot for that...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast