esp-boxes

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
esp-boxes
Hey there

I was working for esp-boxes but I had two little problems

1st I can see that the boxes not 100% in the middle of players. (Does it mean the problem in W2S )?
2nd How to make the boxes disappear when you see the enemy ?

thx
Quote Originally Posted by OneCa View Post
Hey there

I was working for esp-boxes but I had two little problems

1st I can see that the boxes not 100% in the middle of players. (Does it mean the problem in W2S )?
2nd How to make the boxes disappear when you see the enemy ?

thx
did you try to change x,y,z ?
I made a wrong post.. LOL I dont have an idea for this.. tsk tsk sorry for disturbing
Quote Originally Posted by OneCa View Post
Hey there

I was working for esp-boxes but I had two little problems

1st I can see that the boxes not 100% in the middle of players. (Does it mean the problem in W2S )?
2nd How to make the boxes disappear when you see the enemy ?

thx
1st sorry i dont understand xD
2nd U need to do a IsVisible check with a IntersectSegment :S
Quote Originally Posted by xBuMbIx View Post
1st sorry i dont understand xD
2nd U need to do a IsVisible check with a IntersectSegment :S
thx for help

that's what I mean

look where's the box and where's the player ?
Quote Originally Posted by OneCa View Post
thx for help

that's what I mean

look where's the box and where's the player ?
this are d3d boxes?
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
this are d3d boxes?
yea .
Quote Originally Posted by OneCa View Post
yea .
Then move the X,Y,Z a little bit >>>
Lol, funny bro. It's working but the boxes are not on the players?
Quote Originally Posted by OneCa View Post
Hey there

I was working for esp-boxes but I had two little problems

1st I can see that the boxes not 100% in the middle of players. (Does it mean the problem in W2S )?
2nd How to make the boxes disappear when you see the enemy ?

thx
considering everyone else here can't answer your questions:

1. Nothing wrong with ur w2s, you need to get the bounding box mins and maxes.
Code:
 float h = max.y - min.y; float w = h / 4; drawrect( playercenter.x-w, min.y, w * 2, h, color );
^pseudo code

2. do a vis check and fov check
Code:
void esp( void ){ if( targetvisible == true && targetonscreen == true ) return; /*do esp stuff*/ return; }
^pseudo code
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us