[Release] Chams Hook

Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7
[Release] Chams Hook
This is just D3D9 Asus+chams, loads into any d3d9 game and works.

There is only 1 step; put in combat arms folder.
Insert enables them.
Keep in mind this is my first Combat Arms hack, I tend to stick to blackshot.

Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: d0831a8d0f2e8525874cb466aaf2967fⓘ

Buggy/DC's on snow maps, on waverider you can see through all walls, as well as some other maps.

Thank me if it works for you.

IMPORTANT: This DC's if you do not play 2-4 games before you activate them.
Legify's Hook.zipattachment deleted · 396 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_07.jpgattachment deleted · 838 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_09.jpgattachment deleted · 796 downloads before removal
does this dc after one game?
so how does this work?
Quote Originally Posted by jawa12083 View Post
so how does this work?
Insert
does it really works?
Does this even work??? Because honestly I don't believe that just putting a d3d9.dll in your combat arms folder will activate chams...
Quote Originally Posted by F-A-I-L View Post
Does this even work??? Because honestly I don't believe that just putting a d3d9.dll in your combat arms folder will activate chams...
This isnt the same d3d9.dll that causes windowed mode. Try it, I can provide more screenshots. Just look at the date of that one.
y dont uguys stop asking and try, hmmm?
Quote Originally Posted by Negativ3 View Post
y dont uguys stop asking and try, hmmm?
why i'm gonna stop askin? if u dont want.. just dont answer my question man... i just wantd to know if it works ..not really try it
I dont think this is real with just a d3d9.dll.
The screenshot looks a bit edited too
Quote Originally Posted by Adabadaboo View Post
I dont think this is real with just a d3d9.dll.
The screenshot looks a bit edited too
Try it, virus scan is clean, and 74kb's isnt nearly enough to have a virus or anything harmful. Screenshot isnt edited at all.
It Works, But the game Crashes when i play, and The chams aren't that good,Sorry, to many Wirefames and i can't see it, Try and make new ones
Sorry, its detected if you activate them to early.... Kinda lame considering I JUST compiled them. These work for any other d3d9 games though.
Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us