Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
New Avatar

Just do some small editing to it, possibly add a border to it, make it look nice.
Oh, and resize it so the width is no no longer than about 200 pixels or so.
+rep and thanks to all who attempt.

Originally Posted by
Ethereal
That's really cool, even though it's not for me.
Great job!

Originally Posted by
Ethereal
That looks really nice o_O.

Originally Posted by
Ethereal
That shit is sexy, to bad I can't rep though...

Originally Posted by
Ethereal
Nigga where my rep.
Here's a rep
Just Because.

Originally Posted by
Reflex-
Here's a rep
Just Because.
Right back atcha

Originally Posted by
Ethereal
Nigga where my rep.
Says I need to spread some rep before I can rep you again. I'll do my best to rep you asap.

Originally Posted by
Toxin
Says I need to spread some rep before I can rep you again. I'll do my best to rep you asap.
Haha don't worry about it bro I was just playin.

Originally Posted by
Ethereal
Haha don't worry about it bro I was just playin.
Me + You = Fight.
Thank you for the avatar. <3 I lurvs it.

Originally Posted by
Toxin
Says I need to spread some rep before I can rep you again. I'll do my best to rep you asap.
i've heard that one before
(i'm aerowyn)Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1