New Avatar

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
New Avatar


Just do some small editing to it, possibly add a border to it, make it look nice.

Oh, and resize it so the width is no no longer than about 200 pixels or so.


+rep and thanks to all who attempt.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
That's really cool, even though it's not for me.

Great job!
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
That looks really nice o_O.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
That shit is sexy, to bad I can't rep though...
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Nigga where my rep.
Here's a rep Just Because.
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post


Here's a rep Just Because.
Right back atcha
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Nigga where my rep.
Says I need to spread some rep before I can rep you again. I'll do my best to rep you asap.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


Says I need to spread some rep before I can rep you again. I'll do my best to rep you asap.
Haha don't worry about it bro I was just playin.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Haha don't worry about it bro I was just playin.
Me + You = Fight.

Thank you for the avatar. <3 I lurvs it.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


Says I need to spread some rep before I can rep you again. I'll do my best to rep you asap.
i've heard that one before (i'm aerowyn)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us