[Request] CrazyBish

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] CrazyBish
1. Main Text/Name: CrazyBish

2. Sub Text/Quote: N/A

3. Size: Normal Size? Not sure.

4. Font: Whatever.

5. Theme: Final Fantasy. (Cloud Strife)

6. Color: Whatever.

7. Image/Render: umm...Imageⓘ
8. Other: I really like different brushes and styles. Whatever looks cool.
I made you one?
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
I made you one?
The text was wierd
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBish View Post
The text was wierd

Then tell him to edit it ??? instead of making a new thread
I did. Apparently he removed it...idk. But the text was just in a wierd sspot you couldn't read it. I told him, and posted this and I think he removed it.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBish View Post
I did. Apparently he removed it...idk. But the text was just in a wierd sspot you couldn't read it. I told him, and posted this and I think he removed it.
I re-did it, and you didn't like it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us