KillHack bug?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
KillHack bug?
Works for a lil bit and than stops.
I've seen some hackers that uses the hack without a problem

Help?
its because the victim/killer leaves the game, you need to chose existed players to make it work, keep navigating between players to get it to work again
^ He means. It stops and dose not work and he can't pick player -.- Just re-inject.
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
^ He means. It stops and dose not work and he can't pick player -.- Just re-inject.
Can I re-inject while I'm still in the game?
If so what injector do I use?

Because turning off the game and injecting it again by turning the game back on is annoying.
I have not tried while ingame. But 99% it probly wont work lol. Most games need to be injected on start up :P
Its only working on teamdeath and rage mode.
i dont have injector for sf cna some oen help me
type in Perx injector and download it.
Quote Originally Posted by Leonardojwz View Post
type in Perx injector and download it.
I'm currently using perx and still the hack stops working after a few kills.
siick can u please help me get a killhack, iv been looking for one all day and cant find. Also can u recommend a good injector?
It works perfectly, just don't fiddle around with the numpad. Don't press any other combination other than 4,8 or 2,6.
Quote Originally Posted by tylerjake View Post
It works perfectly, just don't fiddle around with the numpad. Don't press any other combination other than 4,8 or 2,6.
What dose the 4,8 or 2,6 do and when u say number pad this dose not go for laptops? even know my laptop has one lol. or are you talking about the 1-= under the F1-F12 keys?
Quote Originally Posted by Chiii View Post


What dose the 4,8 or 2,6 do and when u say number pad this dose not go for laptops? even know my laptop has one lol. or are you talking about the 1-= under the F1-F12 keys?
I'm not so sure about the laptops version. The PC version works fine when you press 4,2 after it bugs.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
The numbers on the side by it's self
not the numbers above the letters
Did it work for you?
The numbers on the side by it's self
not the numbers above the letters
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us