Need someone to vertify paypal for 3$

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need someone to vertify paypal for 3$
As the tittle states. Pm me and ill give you my skype.
I'll verify the PayPal account for you.
I can't send PM since I don't have 15+ posts
Contact info is in my signature
Quote Originally Posted by odin00789 View Post
As the tittle states. Pm me and ill give you my skype.
What is a tittle?
Quote Originally Posted by -Hobo View Post
What is a tittle?
He spelled it wrong. He meant "Title".

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by odin00789 View Post
As the tittle states. Pm me and ill give you my skype.
If you want me to create a whole new account which money can be used to sell stuff and buy stuff or earn stuff then contact me at Skype: StaticHS
I am aware that Canadian paypal is unlimited sending/recieving for the first 500$ i think. But i have money on a paypal that's un-usable,which is why i want it verified. Also i don't want it to be done via e-trade.
I know. Just saying.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?