SolvedGun adder CODES

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Gun adder CODES
So I've been looking at the gunadder posts and I only realize the ordinary codes. You know these ones:
Cherry - 1740
Dual Barbatos - 395 (PERM)
Dual Barbatos - 394 (30 DAYS)
Single Barbatos - 379 (PERM)
Single Barbatos - 378 (30 DAYS)
Tempest - 396 (PERM)
Regular Beretta - 282 (PERM, Cost around 20k)
MG4KE - 1639 (Costs 58K Euros or won't work)
BG Crusher - 876
Anaconda - 2348
STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)
PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)
L2A3 - 835 (7 DAYS)
Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)
Black Desert Eagle - 276 (1 DAY)
Desert Eagle - 317 (30 DAYS)
EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (30 DAYS)
Pumpkin Mask - 5481
Holiday Mystery Mask - 5544 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
Santa Hat - 5539 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
Green Balaclava Mask - 5419 (1 DAY)
M67 Grenade - 2823 (1 DAY)
Pnade - 2880
Pike bomb - 2926 (15 DAYS)
HeartBreak U Nade - 2838 (30Days cost 3k euros)
HeartBreak I Nade - 2842 (30Days cost 2k euros)
Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90days)
Holy mackrel - 2399
Zonda bat - 2387
Supply Armor - 5891
EA08 Kevlar - 5910
*NOEL GUNS*
Noel FR-F2 - 1847 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel AKS - 1036 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel Kriss - 1030 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel M16 - 1692 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel Sako - 1698 (Costs 149gcoins)

So I was wondering if you guys have found or HAVE any working codes other than these ones (Not saying they're bad or anything just bored of these) can you please post it down below?
Quote Originally Posted by LuvJaime View Post
So I've been looking at the gunadder posts and I only realize the ordinary codes. You know these ones:
Cherry - 1740
Dual Barbatos - 395 (PERM)
Dual Barbatos - 394 (30 DAYS)
Single Barbatos - 379 (PERM)
Single Barbatos - 378 (30 DAYS)
Tempest - 396 (PERM)
Regular Beretta - 282 (PERM, Cost around 20k)
MG4KE - 1639 (Costs 58K Euros or won't work)
BG Crusher - 876
Anaconda - 2348
STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)
PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)
L2A3 - 835 (7 DAYS)
Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)
Black Desert Eagle - 276 (1 DAY)
Desert Eagle - 317 (30 DAYS)
EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (30 DAYS)
Pumpkin Mask - 5481
Holiday Mystery Mask - 5544 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
Santa Hat - 5539 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
Green Balaclava Mask - 5419 (1 DAY)
M67 Grenade - 2823 (1 DAY)
Pnade - 2880
Pike bomb - 2926 (15 DAYS)
HeartBreak U Nade - 2838 (30Days cost 3k euros)
HeartBreak I Nade - 2842 (30Days cost 2k euros)
Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90days)
Holy mackrel - 2399
Zonda bat - 2387
Supply Armor - 5891
EA08 Kevlar - 5910
*NOEL GUNS*
Noel FR-F2 - 1847 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel AKS - 1036 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel Kriss - 1030 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel M16 - 1692 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel Sako - 1698 (Costs 149gcoins)

So I was wondering if you guys have found or HAVE any working codes other than these ones (Not saying they're bad or anything just bored of these) can you please post it down below?
Search the threads its there. @Pie @Justin move pls and close cause it has already beencposted.
1234 - ban hammer
10508-the uav goggles, timed, didnt check how many days
Quote Originally Posted by bastiaan189 View Post
10508-the uav goggles, timed, didnt check how many days
it is for 1 day
Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
it is for 1 day
Just wanted to edit it... oh well xD
is there a code of mag upgrade a and b? or.. cuz i realy want it!
Quote Originally Posted by emanuel123 View Post
is there a code of mag upgrade a and b? or.. cuz i realy want it!
I tried every code for them, they all don't work or cost the normal shop price.
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
I tried every code for them, they all don't work or cost the normal shop price.
Huh? I thought you was banned?
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
Huh? I thought you was banned?
Yea for 2 days...
Quote Originally Posted by negisight View Post
lol its not working more
because it's fucking patched.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us