DetectedBaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kinda

Posts 1–15 of 259 · Page 1 of 18
BaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kinda
Yes, this is a console. No, this is not ConsoLite and won't replace it. It's just a console.

Instructions:
Inject it with your favorite injector. Have fun. Give me all your money.

New alternative bindfix
The new alternative bindfix replaces 4 commands that weren't bindable without bindfix with new commands that are bindable.

Old name -> New name
Code:
cc_mailbox_ui -> MailBox
cc_set_sub_weapon -> SetSub
cc_change_figure_height -> SetSize
host_timescale -> ScaleTime
setpos is also working.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/8963...is/1345068127/ⓘ

If you want to support me, donate by using the link in my signature.
[esp+esi+418h+var_400]_mpgh.net.rar42 KB · 1,704 downloads Scanning…
Could you upload your god mode and ohk as fast as possible please
Quote Originally Posted by rawrsword View Post
Could you upload your god mode and ohk as fast as possible please
Was hoping for some nice comment after 40 mins but got this instead.
Thanks Nico. Glad to see you haven't given up.
Quote Originally Posted by hobbes713 View Post
Thanks Nico. Glad to see you haven't given up.
Will never give up against Nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Was hoping for some nice comment after 40 mins but got this instead.
I asked nicely -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Was hoping for some nice comment after 40 mins but got this instead.

xD thanks nico!
I still don't understand how you use the "give" command. Is it "give <Item Here>"? I tried but then it crashed. Awesome new console btw.
Quote Originally Posted by gnsv View Post
I still don't understand how you use the "give" command. Is it "give <Item Here>"? I tried but then it crashed. Awesome new console btw.
lol You need a DevConsole for that, sorry it'll never work
Thank you very much for this release.
T _ T at long last THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Nico. You are the best.
Yes! thanks so much :,3

I don't think ConsoLite is ever coming back

But do you custom make setpos to work? I thought that was a sv_cheat command
problem is,,, I think we gonna hve maintenance soon, @ _@ in like a few hours
the god is back and kicking nexon in the balls i hope!!!!
Great work Nico keep up the great work we love you!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 259 · Page 1 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?