DetectedBaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kinda

Posts 136–150 of 259 · Page 10 of 18
So just inject the console, paste in Pie's Binds and play?
Really? That's interesting. I figured I got banned for skipmapping because I was doing hero windgun at a fairly slow pace and the only other command I used was the one to turn the combat difficulty down. I even had an extra account run the battles with it so it seemed more legitimate. (the other acc was not banned)
Quote Originally Posted by Inject0rzz View Post
Really? That's interesting. I figured I got banned for skipmapping because I was doing hero windgun at a fairly slow pace and the only other command I used was the one to turn the combat difficulty down. I even had an extra account run the battles with it so it seemed more legitimate. (the other acc was not banned)
Don't run another account with it. It's very likely that one of them (most likely the host of the party) will be banned. You're better off doing runs alone.
how to use BaseCon v3?
I want to do some titles using this, especially bomb/spear kills but I can't figure out how to do it since "fill all" doesn't seem to work for me and setsub just wipes my quick slot. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Whats the commands I should use for those 2?
Quote Originally Posted by huby44 View Post
I want to do some titles using this, especially bomb/spear kills but I can't figure out how to do it since "fill all" doesn't seem to work for me and setsub just wipes my quick slot. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Whats the commands I should use for those 2?
setsub need to go with a specific subweap name behind

example: setsub mining_bomb 5 --->get you 5 mining bombs
Trying to set my subweapon to javelin crashes the game. It's the same for javelin_lvl2 sticky_bomb, handbomb, and mining_bomb all work. I have mine bombs equipped when I enter the dungeon.
So if i were to say ahhh........launch a HERO boat and get to the boss lower the difficulty then i will still get the hero drops? Also will it record that i completed the quest on normal?
Quote Originally Posted by Penea View Post
So if i were to say ahhh........launch a HERO boat and get to the boss lower the difficulty then i will still get the hero drops? Also will it record that i completed the quest on normal?
You get Hero drops and quest is completed on hero.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


You get Hero drops and quest is completed on hero.
so that means i'll have to wait 20-30 mins before even thinking about changing the difficulty and killing the boss........*Sigh Nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by Penea View Post
so that means i'll have to wait 20-30 mins before even thinking about changing the difficulty and killing the boss........*Sigh Nexon.
Ye, ye. If you want to be sure, you should.
how to farm ore ??? changemap always crash
Would host_timeplus 120 change the time of the clock?
Quote Originally Posted by Cuoemrei View Post
Would host_timeplus 120 change the time of the clock?
Test and find out
Quote Originally Posted by Cuoemrei View Post
Would host_timeplus 120 change the time of the clock?
No .
Posts 136–150 of 259 · Page 10 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?