DetectedBaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kinda

Posts 121–135 of 259 · Page 9 of 18
Main got banned from a normal mode run.. xD First time!
Quote Originally Posted by yolaman View Post
Main got banned from a normal mode run.. xD First time!
Sorry to hear that. What commands did you use? My lvl 50 kai (lvl up legit) got banned and I never even used hacks on him once. But I think this is because they flagged my IP.

Nexon is really pissing me off. Instead of just banning my IP, they let me make new accts and lvl up and then they just ninja ban me even though I don't use hacks at all on the new accts.
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
Sorry to hear that. What commands did you use? My lvl 50 kai (lvl up legit) got banned and I never even used hacks on him once. But I think this is because they flagged my IP.
I don't think they ban because of a flagged IP. I'd have been banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


I don't think they ban because of a flagged IP. I'd have been banned.
Must have been something else then. I created 2 kai accts on the day he was released. One kai was lvl 1 and one kai was leveled up to 50 (legit), both got banned last week and I didn't even do a single run with the lvl 1 kai.
sorry if this is a stupid question but it's been over a year since I last used hacks and from what I remember, I don't think I've used these commands other than the subweapon one. What is the potential of this console in helping with grinding/farming?
Nico you should make a game lyk Vindictus and that way we can hack freely with no bans or anything btw can u post god mode and ohk hacks cuz I really want those hakcs
Quote Originally Posted by G0kujen View Post
Nico you should make a game lyk Vindictus and that way we can hack freely with no bans or anything btw can u post god mode and ohk hacks cuz I really want those hakcs
Gotta stop begging. Only gonna want to make him work on fixing it less.
Quote Originally Posted by G0kujen View Post
Nico you should make a game lyk Vindictus and that way we can hack freely with no bans or anything btw can u post god mode and ohk hacks cuz I really want those hakcs
I dun have the time to fix all hacks but sure, lets make a game like Vindictus.
thank you<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333, let beat the hell up Nexon's ass.
god and ohk working for this console? just tested out and its not working for me.
Quote Originally Posted by annline651 View Post
god and ohk working for this console? just tested out and its not working for me.
Not even inside.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Not even inside.
Ok thank you. Guess have to be away again till god and ohk working again.
Quote Originally Posted by annline651 View Post
Ok thank you. Guess have to be away again till god and ohk working again.
Do you really suck at this game that you have to go away until a new working god and ohk is back?
Anyways, I love this console because it lets me use unlimited mine bombs and secordary weapons again, thanks Nico.
Great work on the console, wish I would have read the posts sooner though, I didn't know the skip map command was flagged lol. Maybe you should post on the front doesn't include ohk and godmode apparently people aren't quite understanding it doesn't have it haha
Quote Originally Posted by Inject0rzz View Post
Great work on the console, wish I would have read the posts sooner though, I didn't know the skip map command was flagged lol. Maybe you should post on the front doesn't include ohk and godmode apparently people aren't quite understanding it doesn't have it haha
I've been using skip map and didnt get banned.
Posts 121–135 of 259 · Page 9 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?