MY computer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MY computer
Hello, I need help,
I accidentally put in my computer with google chrome open all files. exe And now not to do plz help
and all .exe fille is open with google chrome
/Moved,

Either do this :

If you're using windows xp, right click on my computer and click explore.
Click tools in the menu, folder options, and click the file types tab.
Click new and type in EXE. click advanced and select Application as associated file type.

or :

Right click, open with, uncheck "always open with..."
make this
go to control panel and make a new user or account, after creat new user delete ng old 1 but keep or saved ur files if u want

Quote Originally Posted by Oscax View Post
Hello, I need help,
I accidentally put in my computer with google chrome open all files. exe And now not to do plz help
and all .exe fille is open with google chrome
how I can spend all progams to my new account?

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
/Moved,

Either do this :

If you're using windows xp, right click on my computer and click explore.
Click tools in the menu, folder options, and click the file types tab.
Click new and type in EXE. click advanced and select Application as associated file type.

or :

Right click, open with, uncheck "always open with..."
my computer is windows 7

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

what i doo?
Do the second option :S .
pero a mi no me aparece{ abrir con...} cuando le doy click derecho a mi equipo
But I do not see {} open with ... When I give Right click My Team
can you make video thank
do my advice, i make it 3yrs here in saudi.... i have many problem encounter like that...
for program no problem, goto all program and send to desktop only.... if u dont like my advice... ignore it... noob.............
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us