HelpHelp with Rapid Fire Scripts?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Rapid Fire Scripts?
Hey guys!

Anyways, I recently got a few rapid fire scripts since I want to really spam the MK14 and those pistols

However, all of them I can open and activate the cheat. But everytime I try to fire the gun, the game freezes, and after I let of of the fire button the game resumes and I'm probably dead. In the killcam, as I shoot I freeze and thus allow people to shoot me.

Also some other times, I get an error message "Client Command Overflow"

Has anyone experienced this? And what did you do to fix it?

Thanks!
I don't know which hack ur using.. but it is sending a lot of commands (mouse clicks) to the game console. When you send too much commands on a second, you get the "Command Overflow" error... Try to use the Multi-Tools posted by NightmareTX... http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...1-9-441-a.html
Yea I tried that. But I still have that sudden burst of lag and my game freezes...
Quote Originally Posted by uanaka View Post
Yea I tried that. But I still have that sudden burst of lag and my game freezes...
The client command overflow has nothing to do with your specs, but could you provide them anyway? The freeing/crashing might be because your computer can't handle it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


The client command overflow has nothing to do with your specs, but could you provide them anyway? The freeing/crashing might be because your computer can't handle it.
Alright.

Anyways I have an i7-2630QM , 8GB ram , Windows 7 Home 64 bit, and AMD Radeon HD 6550M .


Anything else that you need? I went to "canirunit" and I should be able to run MW3 with flying colors.
Quote Originally Posted by uanaka View Post
Alright.

Anyways I have an i7-2630QM , 8GB ram , Windows 7 Home 64 bit, and AMD Radeon HD 6550M .


Anything else that you need? I went to "canirunit" and I should be able to run MW3 with flying colors.
Yeah, that's not the problem.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us