i need a farming partner need to become master sergeant fast as hell so pm me
Farming is against the rules in CF EU .. if you get reported , you'll get perma-banned ..
u need to shut up thys is not a /by rules forum thys is a crossfire hack forum so by that we dont play by the rules! Problem?
Originally Posted by Shadow-Dancer
Farming is against the rules in CF EU .. if you get reported , you'll get perma-banned ..
Originally Posted by claudiu93
u need to shut up thys is not a /by rules forum thys is a crossfire hack forum so by that we dont play by the rules! Problem?
Was just sayin, don't get mad ..
I go but im Staff serghant. 2 or 3 class.BUT have good weap )
PM me your name we can help each other maybe (ps got some free cows)
I'd advise you to not farm, I dont know how but I got my account banned for farming. Dunno How, Maybe some player reported me, or they got a new system. Just a friendly advise for you, don't farm.