Farming

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Farming
i need a farming partner need to become master sergeant fast as hell so pm me
Farming is against the rules in CF EU .. if you get reported , you'll get perma-banned ..
u need to shut up thys is not a /by rules forum thys is a crossfire hack forum so by that we dont play by the rules! Problem?
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Dancer View Post
Farming is against the rules in CF EU .. if you get reported , you'll get perma-banned ..
Quote Originally Posted by claudiu93 View Post
u need to shut up thys is not a /by rules forum thys is a crossfire hack forum so by that we dont play by the rules! Problem?
Was just sayin, don't get mad ..
I go but im Staff serghant. 2 or 3 class.BUT have good weap )
PM me your name we can help each other maybe (ps got some free cows)
I'd advise you to not farm, I dont know how but I got my account banned for farming. Dunno How, Maybe some player reported me, or they got a new system. Just a friendly advise for you, don't farm.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us