About Weapon pointer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
About Weapon pointer
I know how to scan offset and addy in Cshell
However The Weapon pointer i scaned It's fake

0xAE8370 -> It's not working


So I try to use tool of @Brimir scan Weapon pointer Tool: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ie-searth.html
And i have new different class
Weaponpointerclass: 02F607D0
How to convert it to pointer?
02F607D0 -> 0x??????


Thanks anyone read this post!
Reply if you can help, don't mess thanks again
Brimir weapon scanner address looks wrong.
cshell base is 0x10000000 but this address is 02F607D0.
I checked this address in CE, value ?? so it isnt valid in CFNA.

You pictures look correct. I started making my own logger.
Mine would of given you AE8370 but this offset isnt the same as mine.
Code:
WeaponMgr- cshell.dll+C25BC8 / Offset = 0xC25BC8
ReloadAnimRatio- cshell.dll+C26800 / Offset = 0xC38
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio- cshell.dll+C26804 / Offset = 0xC3C
What are you using to view the memory?
Remember your address is cshell.dll+AE8370
The term you're looking for is offset not pointer.
A pointer is an address the points to another address.
The addresses we use are static, so we use the module base plus the offset.
The only time you would use a pointer is when the address we need is dynamic.
@Pingo Thanks
I would like to send your my Cshell.
You can help me find the offsets?
I scaned it but my hack not working.
Do you have Yahoo or Skype?

WeaponMgr 0xAE8370
NoReload 0x26A4
NoWeaponWeight 0xACC
NoWeaponChangeDelay 0x26A8
NoKnockBack: KnockBack
NoScope: HalfZomeNoImage
FastKnife1: KnifeNormalAniRate
FastKnife2: KnifeBigShotAniRate
KnifeOHK1: KnifeNormalAmmoDamage
KnifeOHK2: KnifeBigShotAmmoDamage
SeeGhosts1: CharacterHiddenAlpha
SeeGhosts2: CharacterHiddenWalkAlpha
SeeGhosts3: CharacterHuddenRunAlpha
RepeatFire: RepeatFire
CrouchSpeed: MovementDuckWalkRate
ShotGunSpread: ShotsPerAmm
Virus scan
CShell.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/98b5...is/1346213669/
CShell_mpgh.net.rar2.1 MB · 25 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
You pictures look correct. I started making my own logger.
DO you mind to share with me the source code of the logger?? Please
Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeHacker96 View Post
DO you mind to share with me the source code of the logger?? Please
I never finished it. I was in the progress of making it then started another project.
But i dont see any logger for download, i'll finish and release.

@hippopbinh1
Thanks i can actually use that.
Is this the EU cshell?

Edit:
Just loaded your cshell and the logger gave me the same address as yours.
Code:
WeaponMgr- cshell.dll+AE8370 / Offset = 0xAE8370
ReloadAnimRatio- cshell.dll+AEAA14 / Offset = 0x26A4
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio- cshell.dll+AEAA18 / Offset = 0x26A8
If i finish the logger you'l beable to get your own offsets.
You just need an undetected base and know how to write hacks.
@Pingo
This cshell is CF VN
Thanks you, Let's me try it
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?