Exclamation[Sell/Trade] Combat Arms NA For a Runescape account.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Sell/Trade] Combat Arms NA For a Runescape account.
I'm trading a Major 2+ a couple perms.
M416 CQB
Tpg 1 Pro
G36Ke
101k gp.
Among other 7-90 day weapons in inbox.
I have all information on account.
I'll be posting
Screen Shots ass soon as I update my game.
Post offers below.
Quote Originally Posted by Drunken_Fighter View Post
interested.. waiting on images or pm me..
Alright I'm patching My Combat Arms right now.

@Drunken_Fighter here are the Pics
Quote Originally Posted by 3urogirl12 View Post
@iStardusty hey i have a 118 f2p with 2 99 and tottal of 4-5 90+
Cool, got any pictures? Full info and such? I'm interested.
BUMMMMPPPPP!! OF the day.
BUMMPP OF the DAYYY!! Some one trade me no? Sell?
BUMMMMMKP !!
OF THE DAY!!!
Quote Originally Posted by iStardusty View Post
BUMMMMMKP !!
OF THE DAY!!!
Want an account around lvl 60 ?
@Andy4 For a major 2? Good game. any good stats or money worth?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?