[request] Blank Menu Script

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[request] Blank Menu Script
Hi I need a blank menu to add script files to, I have tried searching..failed, I have tried editing existing ones...failed.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
action_x = player addAction["<t color=""#FFFFFF"">IG _TITLE</t>", "SCRIPTPATH"];
like that? dunno how u could fail at editing
repeat with different values for more options
Quote Originally Posted by mystery69 View Post
action_x = player addAction["<t color=""#FFFFFF"">IG _TITLE</t>", "SCRIPTPATH"];
like that? dunno how u could fail at editing
repeat with different values for more options
EDIT, This adds them to my scroll menu but it does not seem to execute when i click on it, what am I missing ??
you obviously need to edit it...
especially the script (scriptpath) which has to be placed in ur OA folder

if i misunderstood you; show me what you did
Quote Originally Posted by mystery69 View Post
you obviously need to edit it...
especially the script (scriptpath) which has to be placed in ur OA folder

if i misunderstood you; show me what you did
problem solved, I was trying to direct to .sqf files in another folder other than the games /script folder, thanks for your help !
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us