Hi I need a blank menu to add script files to, I have tried searching..failed, I have tried editing existing ones...failed.
Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
action_x = player addAction["<t color=""#FFFFFF"">IG _TITLE</t>", "SCRIPTPATH"];
like that? dunno how u could fail at editing
repeat with different values for more options
Originally Posted by mystery69
action_x = player addAction["<t color=""#FFFFFF"">IG _TITLE</t>", "SCRIPTPATH"];
like that? dunno how u could fail at editing
repeat with different values for more options
EDIT, This adds them to my scroll menu but it does not seem to execute when i click on it, what am I missing ??
you obviously need to edit it...
especially the script (scriptpath) which has to be placed in ur OA folder
if i misunderstood you; show me what you did
Originally Posted by mystery69
you obviously need to edit it...
especially the script (scriptpath) which has to be placed in ur OA folder
if i misunderstood you; show me what you did
problem solved, I was trying to direct to .sqf files in another folder other than the games /script folder, thanks for your help !