Marinepowers since patch

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Marinepowers since patch
Hi All,

anyone else having issues logging in since the update?

i think that marinepowers is no longer working?

could someone confirm this?

Thanks
If you are talking about the 123.5 update then you have to wait for it to be released on the actual game before you can start playing. If not then I have no idea.
Happening to me too. Marine has to update hack, it isn't working. Probably protocol changes so the server reads what the proxy sends incorrectly.
Not working for me either. Guess I'll just stick to simba scripts for autoloot and autonexus since that's all I really used it for anyway.
i wait to updated :S



Quote Originally Posted by CalciumFire View Post
Not working for me either. Guess I'll just stick to simba scripts for autoloot and autonexus since that's all I really used it for anyway.
where u get it?
Quote Originally Posted by CalciumFire View Post
Find out yourself.
when u register it asks u for the reason ur registering, and it says, "to help and get help" about hacking, seems to me u only want to get helped, u need to give in order to receive ;]
Quote Originally Posted by pings View Post
simba scripts
since the other dude had to b smart a55 i found the link i googled simba scripts for rotmg and i found it its the first link
All you had to do was do a simple google search. If you can't even do that then maybe it's time for you to leave the internet.
Why are you being so offensive, people are here to find hacks etc, your just being an ass
Quote Originally Posted by whirlywizz View Post
Why are you being so offensive, people are here to find hacks etc, your just being an ass
Indeed! Just like u said. mgph.net is for finding hacks no for telling peoples to make it by themselves.
Yea, MarinePower has been patched.
Well, after the patch, the port was given as a requirement for the game. I tried sniffing for the port (which 2050) and added that to the DNS mapping to specific servers. Instead of the usual sent back to the character screen, I was able to connect and stay on the client without being sent back to the screen, but only a black screen is showing T_T.
Quote Originally Posted by onichi22 View Post
Well, after the patch, the port was given as a requirement for the game. I tried sniffing for the port (which 2050) and added that to the DNS mapping to specific servers. Instead of the usual sent back to the character screen, I was able to connect and stay on the client without being sent back to the screen, but only a black screen is showing T_T.
Probably something is still missing besides the port that you have changed.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us