Finally playing Minecraft ...

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Finally playing Minecraft ...
I finally started playing Minecraft on my sister's laptop .
My PC is shit with 500mb of RAM , so I'm going to buy 4GB of RAM so maybe I can start playing MineCraft .

Does Graphics card matter , because my graphics card and the whole pc is shit ?
With minecraft graphics, I doubt it. lol
It does take a load on your computer tho
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
With minecraft graphics, I doubt it. lol
It does take a load on your computer tho

I hope that you're wrong and it will let me play with a shitty Graphics Card .
I meant you can play with a bad graphics card, as long as it meets the minimum requirements.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post



I hope that you're wrong and it will let me play with a shitty Graphics Card .
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
I meant you can play with a bad graphics card, as long as it meets the minimum requirements.
This is my Graphics Card:
VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


This is my Graphics Card:
VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP
I have Intel HD graphics I can run Normal on like 20fps, and Short on 38, with 4gb of ram. Your fine
You're going to see random colored lines everywhere, its sucks. And I have 2GB RAM and it laggs very often.
Quote Originally Posted by hiiii View Post
You're going to see random colored lines everywhere, its sucks. And I have 2GB RAM and it laggs very often.
Yeah, this happens on my desktop. Same RAM. I have to run MC on all of the lowest settings. Minimal particles, tiny vision, etc. Laptop is a different story.
Graphics card makes a big difference... my FPS sucks compared to CF where it is CPU dependent.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Graphics card makes a big difference... my FPS sucks compared to CF where it is CPU dependent.
Well let's say I can't run CF any more because of my shitty PC .
The better gpu, the more fps.
I'm using my sister's laptop right now to play Minecraft , but I don't have a mouse .
I'm using the touchpad and when I use the keyboard the touchpad won't work .
What can I do ?


---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I'm using my sister's laptop right now to play Minecraft , but I don't have a mouse .
I'm using the touchpad and when I use the keyboard the touchpad won't work .
What can I do ?
I solved it .
Try using this mod
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...-textures.html
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I finally started playing Minecraft on my sister's laptop .
My PC is shit with 500mb of RAM , so I'm going to buy 4GB of RAM so maybe I can start playing MineCraft .

Does Graphics card matter , because my graphics card and the whole pc is shit ?
Your computer will do fine, It doesn't take a big toll to load a small game like minecraft
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us