Thumbs upSome new Gun Adder codes

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Some new Gun Adder codes
Hello guys, yesterday I was having free time so I dedicated it to gun codes scanning. Here is it.
Code:
2351 --- boa kukri 7 days 2,200 €
2369 --- pink love bat 1 day
2370 --- pink love bat 22,000 ap 7 days
2371 --- pink love bat 38,0000 ap 15 days
2373 --- love bat 1 day 20 ap 
2374 --- love bat 7 days 140 ap
2375 --- love bat 15 days 280 ap
2382 --- zondabat 1 day
2383 --- zondabat 2 days
2384 --- zondabat 7 days
2385 --- zondabat 15 days
2386 --- zondabat 30 days
2387 --- zondabat permanent
2395 --- ignis scythe 220 ap 7 days
2396 --- ignis scythe 420 ap 15 days
2397 --- ignis scythe 780 ap 30 days
2399 --- holy mackerel permanent
3032 --- freedom grenade A 7 days
3033 --- fredoom grenade A 15 days
3034 --- fredoom grenade A 30 days
3035 --- freedom grenade B 7 days
3036 --- freedom grenade B 15 days
3037 --- freedom grenade B 30 days
5378 --- anti-charge helmet 2,500 €
5379 --- lrg-caliber helmet 2,300 €
5380 --- balaclava 1,590 ap (unknown)
5382 --- balaclava 700 ap (unknown)
5383 --- balaclava 3,290 ap (unknown)
5388 --- skull camo 
5389 --- sergeant beret 190 ap 1 day
5390 --- sergeant beret 290 ap 7 days
5391 --- sergeant beret 490 ap 15 days
5392 --- lieutenant Beret 250 ap 1 day
5393 --- lieutenant Beret 380 ap 7 days
5394 --- lieutenant Beret 640 ap 15 days
5400 --- ah07 helmet 4,800 €
5403 --- eh08 helmet 4,100 €
5406 --- clan mask 290 ap
5409 --- face guard 15 coupons 7 days (not sure)
5410 --- face guard 30 coupons 15 days (not sure)
5412 --- rudolf winter cap 190 ap 7 days (not tested)        
5413 --- rudolf winter cap 380 ap 15 days (not tested)
5416 --- white rose balaclava 99 ap 1 day
5417 --- white rose balaclava 175 ap 7 days
5418 --- white rose balaclava 275 ap 15 days
5419 --- golden rose balaclava 
5436 --- boonie hat 250 ap 7 days
5437 --- boonie hat 380 ap 15 days
5438 --- boonie hat 640 ap 30 days
5440 --- master boonie hat 330 ap 7 days
5441 --- master boonie hat 500 ap 15 days
5442 --- master boonie hat 840 ap 30 days
5445 --- soccer cup helmet 30 ap 1 day
5446 --- soccer cup helmet 190 ap 7 days
5447 --- soccer cup helmet 380 ap 15 days
5448 --- soccer cup helmet 58,000 ap (unknown)
5449 --- joker mask 30 ap 1 day
5450 --- joker mask 190 ap 7 days
5451 --- joker mask 380 ap 15 days
5452 --- joker mask 31,000 ap (unknown)
5454 --- lyan sh09 helmet 90 ap 1 day
5455 --- lyan sh09 helmet 170 ap 7 days
5456 --- lyan sh09 helmet 280 ap 15 days
5481 --- pumpkin helmet
5502 --- dragon beret (clan)
5507 --- tiger beret (clan)
5518 --- cursed watermelon helmet 20 ap 1 day
5519 --- cursed watermelon helmet 120 ap 7 days
5520 --- cursed watermelon helmet 220 ap 15 days
5539 --- santa hat 2,500 €
5544 --- holiday mystery mask 2,500 €
5626 --- usa mask (not tested)
2338 --- shovel 29,000 ap (unknown)
I know that most of them are in other threads. I do not want to leech or something like that I'm just too lazy for check other threads and delete the same so I just gived you all my gun codes that I found yesterday.​
Boa kukri is for 7 days and cost 2200 euro

Usa mask dsn t work

All the other are AP item' s
Quote Originally Posted by xSalama View Post
Boa kukri is for 7 days and cost 2200 euro

Usa mask dsn t work

All the other are AP item' s
Lol i already said sth about the USA mask in another thread some weeks ago. It can't work atm because it has no registered price and shows (0AP) instead for every timed version of it. It will probly work after the next updates.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
2338 --- shovel 29,000 ap
5448 --- soccer cup helmet 58,000 ap
5452 --- joker mask 31,000 ap

permanent ap weapons spoted
I don't think so because there are also some items for over 300000AP which is just TOO much even for a permanent helmet or sth like that. I think we would never be able to test it unlike someone got that many AP.
2338 --- shovel 29,000 ap
5448 --- soccer cup helmet 58,000 ap
5452 --- joker mask 31,000 ap

permanent ap weapons spoted
anyone found plasma gun add code?

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
I don't think so because there are also some items for over 300000AP which is just TOO much even for a permanent helmet or sth like that. I think we would never be able to test it unlike someone got that many AP.
post it, I have that many AP
Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
anyone found plasma gun add code?

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------



post it, I have that many AP
Just try with my codes, use one code that requires ocer 30k ap
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post


Just try with my codes, use one code that requires ocer 30k ap
I will try them later
Permanent joker mask wow! quite expensive though.
how do you gunadd?
I found all of these codes about a week ago but I didn't post because they seemed overpriced and such, but nice release. I also found the code for the Viper Mask but I always get the "Failed to buy item" error.
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
I found all of these codes about a week ago but I didn't post because they seemed overpriced and such, but nice release. I also found the code for the Viper Mask but I always get the "Failed to buy item" error.
I get many items but didn't release cuz of buying problem.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post


I get many items but didn't release cuz of buying problem.
Same reason I didn't release, that and most of the items were paid and users don't want to pay 38k AP for ingame items.
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
Same reason I didn't release, that and most of the items were paid and users don't want to pay 38k AP for ingame items.
I think that the items that I released here costs 30k+ ap cuz they are permanent but in normal game can't be purchased permanent
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post


I think that the items that I released here costs 30k+ ap cuz they are permanent but in normal game can't be purchased permanent
release it so i can try them please
Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
release it so i can try them please
Already released, they are the (unknown) string
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us