SolvedUnpack CShell.dll

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Unpack CShell.dll
Hey guys,

Is there any way to unpack the cshell.dll without the LibaryLoader?
If i use the LibaryLoader i can't run the CShell.dll.
I have use too PE Tools.

Any way?
Moved @Grab You might find an answer here.
I think it's protected with Themida - use ollydbg and maybe google for plugins
I wasn't able to unpack it. The best I could do was dump it with PE Tools + Olly. I was still able to find the addresses I was looking for by dumping it.
Quote Originally Posted by -Tex^ View Post
I wasn't able to unpack it. The best I could do was dump it with PE Tools + Olly. I was still able to find the addresses I was looking for by dumping it.
Dumping don't work for me with PE-Tools.
EDIT:

Just found this in the EU Hacks section. Credits to @rkN for the great information and @Brimir for the Addy Finder

Quote Originally Posted by rkN View Post
This is really easy!
Download my latest injector (InJex v1)
Download the addy finder of @Brimir
inject the dll to crossfire
go to your crossfire folder and there are your addys...
Quote Originally Posted by -Tex^ View Post
EDIT:

Just found this in the EU Hacks section. Credits to @rkN for the great information and @Brimir for the Addy Finder
i know its solved that was my thread. thanks
Solved ~
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us