Alright so on my server I'm looking for a plugin so Simple members can protect their houses and random shit. Not anything too powerful. Any recommendations?
Try Factions or SimpleClans.
Originally Posted by hexacyanide
Try Factions or SimpleClans.
This. You can claim land with Factions enabling it so people NOT in the clan not able to make change to the claimed land. If that makes sense.
SimpleClans, I'm not very experienced with, but I've played on multiple servers with it. Same kind of deal.
If you just want to make it so people can be griefed, but chests are unable to be opened (unless unlocked) use LWC, Lockette, or a chest locking plugin.
If you want to just protect their chests and furnaces than use lockette or lwc.
Grief prevention
claim your stuff..
Originally Posted by Cagdas070
Grief prevention
claim your stuff..
That is a broad statement that doesn't answer the OP's question at all.
Originally Posted by hexacyanide
That is a broad statement that doesn't answer the OP's question at all.
That is an Anti Griefing plugin which you can choose to claim your land .
So sir you are wrong .