Enchiladas.

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
The usual
mommy's off the college / dead.

brandon took over shit now.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post
mommy's off the college / dead.

brandon took over shit now.
Lol, this post has me completely lost. I don't think we've met.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post


Lol, this post has me completely lost. I don't think we've met.
Brandon =/= Rez
Mommy =/= Aeronyx
aTroll is BurnRed, my daddy runs this place now. and aero died.
I am now a father to ^ Mr. Allen and married to Ms.REZ
Going to be getting another .REZJr soon and a Sr.REZ as well
Oh and I'm minion of CA and STEAM now.
ah, I could see that. Rez always seemed like a leader. When'd he become Minion?
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
ah, I could see that. Rez always seemed like a leader. When'd he become Minion?
He became minion not long ago
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
ah, I could see that. Rez always seemed like a leader. When'd he become Minion?
July 3rd, 1 day before my birthday
Ees in mah sig
Mummy and daddy are both dead, leaving me, @Implify (JigsawJr), @Hennessy (EminemJr), @FoSho' and @Cyborgy (BurnRed) all orphans, whilst .REZ lost his mother-in-law and Mr. Allen (Paradise`) lost his grandmother. The legacy of @aeronyx



Anyways,. welcome back
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Mummy and daddy are both dead, leaving me, @Implify (JigsawJr), @Hennessy (EminemJr), @FoSho' and @Cyborgy (BurnRed) all orphans, whilst .REZ lost his mother-in-law and Mr. Allen (Paradise`) lost his grandmother. The legacy of @aeronyx



Anyways,. welcome back
Adopted, not orphaned.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


Adopted, not orphaned.
If adopted, then to whom?
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


If adopted, then to whom?
by mommy .
Hey @Divine, i miss you... you might know by the post above ^^^ i've had many names though.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us