Enchiladas.

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


by mommy .
Mommy is dead.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


Adopted, not orphaned.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Mommy is dead.

And thus, we are orphans.
I come on every chance I get.

But usually, it's not that long.

Sorry guise.

brb, new avatar
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
I come on every chance I get.

But usually, it's not that long.

Sorry guise.

brb, new avatar
We. Are. Orphans.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Hey @Divine, i miss you... you might know by the post above ^^^ i've had many names though.
Ah, I know you. Nice to see you man.
Fuckin hate Enchiladas
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Fuckin hate Enchiladas
Mod.

Daddy is dead , NOO MUMMY WENT TO COLLEGE WHAT IS THIS.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Daddy is dead , NOO MUMMY WENT TO COLLEGE WHAT IS THIS.
Everybody's leavin man
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Everybody's leavin man
Not this guy /me
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Not this guy /me
Yes but you're relatively new
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Yes but you're relatively new
Better late then never
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us