Frequent Help Thread

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Frequent Help Thread
Hello MPGH.

This is a Thread, for People that have an Idea of how to Code, but have Questions on Things.
ie: I've Programmed my Function to Draw some Text, i get no Errors, but the Game Crashes?
Then i'll/Other People that have Programming Experience will help with your Error,

Now I'm not an Amazing Programmer, but i know my own Stuff to Hold my Ground.
Wishing to use this Thread you must Follow some sort-of Template, i made in my Head :3

Code:
Explanation of your Question:
Errors:
Side Notes:
A Few People have Asked me Over PM for Help, We'll alot Actually so i Decided to make This thread to Help people with their Troubles
Post Away, if you need Help, Chill-ax and We'll try to Help you Out.
@obsta - Post your Questions/Issues/Whatever Here


kJNR
That's what this subforum is for in the first place.
Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
That's what this subforum is for in the first place.
excluding all of the 1 post accounts that created the threads "Help plzzzz" and never logged back in again. I'm pretty sure those accounts dont even read other threads so this is a good idea imo.
Quote Originally Posted by obsta View Post
excluding all of the 1 post accounts that created the threads "Help plzzzz" and never logged back in again. I'm pretty sure those accounts dont even read other threads so this is a good idea imo.
If they don't read other threads, they probably won't read this one either.
Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post


If they don't read other threads, they probably won't read this one either.
Thats the point, or the idea anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by obsta View Post
Thats the point, or the idea anyway.
Read what you just said.
Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post


Read what you just said.
I meant that regular users or visitors could use this thread instead of posting a new topic, and the leeechers will just have their threads closed. Resulting in this thread being only used for its topic. I don't think I worded my previous post incorrectly, maybe I'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by obsta View Post
I meant that regular users or visitors could use this thread instead of posting a new topic, and the leeechers will just have their threads closed. Resulting in this thread being only used for its topic. I don't think I worded my previous post incorrectly, maybe I'm wrong.
The whole point of this forum is for people to ask questions and get help. Leachers will continue to create dumb threads and legitimate users shouldn't have their own requests shelved away into a single thread.
This thread is for coders who have some problems, please refrain making a conversation here.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us