Combat Arms US Out of the US (I need help, the help thread didn't help me :| )

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms US Out of the US (I need help, the help thread didn't help me :| )
Hey guys, sorry I know the exsistance of the Help thread and the IRC but neither of them gave me any help except for the comments of China. lol. Well, I need a proxy to work for CA to play CA in China. Anyone have ANYTHING? I'm sorta stupid so a tutorial with it would help . I will +Rep and thx who ever can help me I don't want to die in 1 month. On the other hand I will have more time testing and reverse engineering with Resource Tuner, hoping some people would test out my stuff for me.

I hope I can really get an answer this time.

ANYTHING (besides stating china is a communist contrey and it filtered about n websites) would be appreciated.

SPELLING FTL LOL
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Hey guys, sorry I know the exsistance of the Help thread and the IRC but neither of them gave me any help except for the comments of China. lol. Well, I need a proxy to work for CA to play CA in China. Anyone have ANYTHING? I'm sorta stupid so a tutorial with it would help . I will +Rep and thx who ever can help me I don't want to die in 1 month. On the other hand I will have more time testing and reverse engineering with Resource Tuner, hoping some people would test out my stuff for me.

I hope I can really get an answer this time.

ANYTHING (besides stating china is a communist contrey and it filtered about n websites) would be appreciated.

SPELLING FTL LOL
Why u need a proxy for china? u goin there for a bit? Also, yeah ur spelling does FTL.
yeah, I'm going there for a vacation, but... I want CA!
I cant help u xD i have no idea about proxies. I only know that they hide ur IP or something.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Hey guys, sorry I know the exsistance of the Help thread and the IRC but neither of them gave me any help except for the comments of China. lol. Well, I need a proxy to work for CA to play CA in China. Anyone have ANYTHING? I'm sorta stupid so a tutorial with it would help . I will +Rep and thx who ever can help me I don't want to die in 1 month. On the other hand I will have more time testing and reverse engineering with Resource Tuner, hoping some people would test out my stuff for me.

I hope I can really get an answer this time.

ANYTHING (besides stating china is a communist contrey and it filtered about n websites) would be appreciated.

SPELLING FTL LOL
Well, I don't know if this would work, but use a laptop with wireless internet thing... IDK if that will work or not, I don't have a lap top...
wireless will not get you with CA US
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
wireless will not get you with CA US
Oh, didn't know...
lol mod please close this and why would u play games on a vaction? u really need to get out more
Why close it?... Oh and thx for the help....
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Why close it?... Oh and thx for the help....
close this so it wont get spammed
Yeah, that will give me a lot of help...
You have to understand. China has alot of restrictions on sites and shit you can do there. They commis

Just enjoy yourself. Why do you want to play Combat arms in China oh lawd. Go get some chinese ass
Yeah, im in australia and i can play, but as obama stated, in china there is restrictions. Maybe u just gotta play CA with plastic soldiers xD
your screwed mike..i say use the you better find a good proxy and start testing before you go to chine...LOL commies FTW screw democracy.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?