So... You want to find a way to make a private/piblic server in China? Or jsut want to paly in China?
Combat Arms US Out of the US (I need help, the help thread didn't help me :| )
He wants to play US CA in china, not a new server in china.
LOL. I need a proxie. I kno all the stupid limitations. Though I'll look over the options while in the airport or maybe in china. I'm leaving tommorow lol. Cya
have you ever heard of Counter Strike? it's made by nexon but the graphics suk way worse
so ur fucked?
Counter strike is by Steam... and also IMO its WAYYY better than CA
What's IMO? xD id be intrested if it had more hacks and better graphics, and for the proxy i dont think theirs a way.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFree Speed Hack For Combat Arms!!! GREAT FOR Capture The Flag 70 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsi read the instructions then log in on combat arm and dont get the hackMI 2 Combat Arms HelpCombat arms will not connect to server or anything help!
5 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatswhy disconnects me combat arms when I use the hacks?DA 3 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHow to change combat arms backround Music in the waiting room!KE 20