Stop posting PerX please

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Stop posting PerX please
you are just misleading people that this actually work. it has been patched for a while now. so please. stop reposting it with different DLLs. it causes instant d/c when you open it up and CA wont start if you have it running. this has been happening for a long time, so stop pretending. if it actually works for you, give me a screenshot a least. If you got it to work, tell me something i don't know. I will be willing to accept defeat if you get me a bypass or something to kill hackshield, but last time i knew, there was none. Make one, or give up on PerX. I've tried it all, nothing works as far as i know, but im not skilled enough to make a bypass. If one of you script kiddies is, then make one and post it. now ill stop ranting.

main point is:

STOP POSTING PERX. IT HAS BEEN PATCHED FOR A LONG TIME, SO FORGET IT AND MOVE ON. MAKE A REAL HACK IF YOU CAN.
It works for anyone with half a brain
PS: LAY OFF THE CAPS LOCK
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
It works for anyone with half a brain
PS: LAY OFF THE CAPS LOCK



if youre such a genius, show me a movie with fraps or something showing you playing with perX injected... and i only capslocked the last part for noobs who cant read that much because it hurts their brains...
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
if youre such a genius, show me a movie with fraps or something showing you playing with perX injected... and i only capslocked the last part for noobs who cant read that much because it hurts their brains...
Please dont flame this site want made for it
amen to that darkstar i hate all this PerX crap it pisses me off. it just gets my hopes up and then uhh ergh nothin works. STOP POSTIN PERX!
What? PerX is not patched. I'm using hacks with PerX right now...
(I'll give you proof if I can get a screen recording program that records stuff, NOT in game (unlike Fraps))
Fraps doesnt record combat arms for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
Fraps doesnt record combat arms for some reason
Yeah, so is there any other screen recording program that you know of?
PerX seems to be just fine.
I have been using it with the current hacks out. I inject w/o issue. I'm not going thru the trouble of proving it to you, I shouldn't have to. But rest assured with the right file combo it is working. Outside of that it would seem that for people that are d/c ing it must be something on local machine. (UAC, DEP, Antivirus, spyware, etc) I dont mean to say your wrong but i would like to help you out by letting you know that the injector itself is working fine.
My PerX works.
I use BARGAIN's.
His topic should be on page two or so, it works fine for me seeing as how it only DC's at like every 5 games or so. (And I DC anyway for some reason. Stupid Nexon)
NO NO NO
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
My PerX works.
I use BARGAIN's.
His topic should be on page two or so, it works fine for me seeing as how it only DC's at like every 5 games or so. (And I DC anyway for some reason. Stupid Nexon)
I just have to agree........I'm using perx and it's working great, check out my thread for the download.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...work_real.html
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_00.jpgattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
Yeah..i just gave up on hacks now
Sorry for double post.
I blame Nexon.
just edit your last post

and it might be vista, im using vista. il put up a poll up soon. and ive tried every file combination possible i think. im not new to this.
everyone vote in the poll
dont know about you but perx works just fine for me as long as the dll file work
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us