HelpDetours

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Detours
So for the past few days i've been trying to hook Crossfire, but it crashes of course from xtrap. I've tried multiple ways to approach this, jumping to a different byte, b8/e5 detours. Unhooking/rehooking. I don't know if its because im on 64bit that xtrap is getting me.. Just that im lost, tried croners/sinners detours too with no avail.. Anyone care to help m
Quote Originally Posted by justinsswagga View Post
So for the past few days i've been trying to hook Crossfire, but it crashes of course from xtrap. I've tried multiple ways to approach this, jumping to a different byte, b8/e5 detours. Unhooking/rehooking. I don't know if its because im on 64bit that xtrap is getting me.. Just that im lost, tried croners/sinners detours too with no avail.. Anyone care to help m
Use undetected injector and dll no patched. Use new injector and dll.
Quote Originally Posted by Borodulin View Post
Use undetected injector and dll no patched. Use new injector and dll.
that's all
Use undetected injector and Hack Dll
wtf use normal JMP 0xe9 and next four bytes are the distance between the hooked address and your function... if it is detected, not called or crashing the game change the place you hook
I used a undetected injector... I recompiled, I'm pretty sure its my detours...
Quote Originally Posted by justinsswagga View Post
I used a undetected injector... I recompiled, I'm pretty sure its my detours...
I don't know sorry :S that really weird.
Could it be that I'm using vs 2008 , and not 2010.. Hmm
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us