Go through the loop 3D Game.

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Go through the loop 3D Game.
I know it's not much, but I've only been working on it for about 4 hours, soh. Tomorrow ima create a map.

BTW : I did everything but model that space-ship -,- I did the loops & turning systems though :O The space-ship comes with the DX SDK.

Link to teh video : Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

BTW : I spent like five minutes on the turning system, so don't mock the glitch turning.
HAHAHAHAH IT SUCKS. YOU SUCK
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
HAHAHAHAH IT SUCKS. YOU SUCK
undeleted/quoted for troof.
UR A CHOOB HISPI. U HAB NO IDEA HOW HARD THAT IS TO DO. ONLY PROGRAMMERS UNDERSTAND THE TIME IT TAKES TO WRITE THIS SHIT.

/pretty gewd job Jetamay, a bit glitchy though.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
UR A CHOOB HISPI. U HAB NO IDEA HOW HARD THAT IS TO DO. ONLY PROGRAMMERS UNDERSTAND THE TIME IT TAKES TO WRITE THIS SHIT.

/pretty gewd job Jetamay, a bit glitchy though.
IM NOT A CH00B U SEE MY TITLE IT PARAGON OF RDM EXCELLENCE NOT CHEWB
Arun, dun lie to em mate.
AHAHAHAHAAHA I KNOW WHAT IT IS, THX GEWGEL.
I'm gunna post the source tommorow after adding the map. Go eat a taco hispiforce :@
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I'm gunna post the source tommorow after adding the map. Go eat a taco hispiforce :@
lol i didnt even say anything it was obama i just quoted it <.<

edit - lol i forgot about the whole "ISE KAFFE" thing, shits funny
Yeah thats right. Im following you Jeta.

Go drink some iced coffee. Brit
W/e eat a taco anyway :S Tell me when I go too far with these Mexican jokes btw.

Typing with ipod's gaaaay touch screen.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
W/e eat a taco anyway :S Tell me when I go too far with these Mexican jokes btw.

Typing with ipod's gaaaay touch screen.
"Yes you can", suck mah dick
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us