Increase FOV without hacks

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Increase FOV without hacks
Hello summoners! Recently i was banned for using Zoom Hack for 3 days. Now i found out solution for many summoners like myself how to increase FOV (horizontal) without using hacks. Go to your Riot folder -> League of Legends -> Config, there you need to find "Width" and "Height". Leave width as it is and decrease height by 200 or 300. Go to custom game, change video settings to "borderless" and now you can see more! Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Craz991 View Post
Undetected?
This is just custom resolution or like playing on double monitors. Somewhere in license and agreement said what you can't modify game files but this is just ridiculous. Playing all day like this. I'll post here if i'll get banned for this.
I can't get this to work. When I decrease height in my game.cfg by whatever number (tried 200 and 300 first as you suggested) and start a custom game and change it to borderless mode it doesn't work (It just stays at my max resolution which is 1680x1050). It also doesn't work if I set the mode to borderless first, then exit the game and decrease the height in game.cfg. As soon as the loading screen pops up the config resets itself to 1680x1050 and full screen mode.

Any idea why it doesn't work? I can see the changes in game.cfg if I for example decrease my resolution in game from 1680x1050 to 1600x900 but it doesn't work when I manually edit it (I'm using notepad).
fatlucker, try to save Game.cfg file and then start custom game. Resolution in video option should be "undefined".
It works but I had to manually retype the config for some reason. Granted it is not the same as using a zoom hack but if it doesn't get you banned it's still better than the retarded default zoom which I absolutely hate.

Thanks btw! I'll report back as well if I get banned for it.
Quote Originally Posted by fatlucker View Post
It works but I had to manually retype the config for some reason. Granted it is not the same as using a zoom hack but if it doesn't get you banned it's still better than the retarded default zoom which I absolutely hate.

Thanks btw! I'll report back as well if I get banned for it.
don't think you will get banned for it, it's a setting on ur config file, not really a hack.
Sounds awsome! I need to try it.
Is there any way to make the window not look so small but still have same zoom?
I'm gonna try this. Be right back

EDIT: Well, It didn't worked for me. Worked for somebody else?
Quote Originally Posted by -Vortex- View Post
Well, It didn't worked for me. Worked for somebody else?
You changed video mode from full screen to borderless or windowed?
Quote Originally Posted by yup yup View Post
You changed video mode from full screen to borderless or windowed?
Yes, but I'm gonna to try again.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us