Getting blacked out weapons without Hacks!

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
Getting blacked out weapons without Hacks!
FAQ: (in progress)

Q:That imposible! You can't do it without hacks!
A:Actually, I'll explain to you a glitch in Combat Arms shop.

Q: Did you leech this idea from someone?
A: There's the yes and the no. Someone asked me to post this. So I did. o_O

Q: Why can't I get the Heart Beat sensor?
A: I don't know why, but for some reason u can't get it.

Q: You can only get the shotgun, k7, and ump!
A: Wrong, you can get the Wooland, military shotgun, k7, ump, black scar, and more black out primary weapons.

Q: Can I do this with equips?
A: Yes, that's how I got the "skull mask" I don't know what's it called LOL

Q: Why doesn't it show the blacked out weapon picture?
A: It's not suppose to, until nexon releases it.
(Thanks to seemliss)

Q: OMG! I CAN'T BUY IT!
A: Yes you can! Just do my steps and don't mess up. By the way, you can't buy some weapons such as the Heart Beat Sensor.

Q: Do you need the bypass 2.5/2.0?
A: No. You can legitly get this weapons with my steps! :P

Q: Can I tell nexon?
A: If you were stupid and had no life and want no weapons then go ahead -_- Telling Nexon = No Rare weapons!


Q: What's the difference between the Black Scar and the MK Scar?
A: Black Scar is just the blacked out camo of MK Scar. If you had a life you woudn't buy a Black Scar.

Q: OMG! I CAN'T GET THE HEARTBEAT SENSOR!!!!!! >.<
A: I don't know how to get it. I tried it like 100 times and I can't get it. Ask someone who knows how to get it.

Q: Can I talk about off topic stuff?
A: No. Stay on topic, be cool, and have fun!

Q: May I post this anywhere else?
A: You may not post this anywhere else without permission!

How to get blacked out weapons with out hacks:

1. First to Combat Arms shops.
2. Click an unlockable weapon above the blacked out weapon
3. Click messenger(Do not exit it out)
4. Double click the blacked out weapon. (Warning: Double clicking to fast or to slow might the "buy" button not to show up but still you can double click fast or slow.)
5. Press buy!



Video will be deleted after 7 days!
1/7 days passed!
AND THANK ME
Bravo This is a nice find. I can buy blacked out weapens lolz.
I have been doing this for a LONG time, he didnt find it, xD but ty for posting it, im too lazy to,
doesnt work...
I CAAAAN...

Make this....

For example: I'm buy K7....
Click in UZI... After... Click in Messenger... After... Two clicks in K7 and press buy... But make it fast...
thx for sharing this bruh let me go test it for me ima gonna buy that ump i been wanting good thing i have 11 k
You can't buy the Black Scar or anything on first or second row that is locked. K7, Ump, The shotgun and the M24 woodland are the only things you can buy. good find though.
Are you sure you found this... iGascan and didnt leech.
OMG IT WORKS THX I LOVE YOU!!! i have every unlocked weapon or some like black scar uh uzi and stuff!
How were you able to get the black scar o_o, I've tried like 20 times lol.
Add this:

After you double click the blacked out gun, it doesn't show the black out gun's picture. BUT, it's selected and the buy button is able to be clicked. Maybe some people think that the buy screen pops up and that's why it's not working for them. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BUY BUTTON!

Nice find, VERY nice find.
Tried that seemliss thanks anyway but when I try to buy blackscar it just says failed to buy weapon and it says 0 gp for 1 day 7 day etc whenever I'm buying it.
i did the hack way to get the heartbeat scanner. dont bother with it. it just sits there until u fire with it at which point it does the same thing it was doing before except the little screen says scanning.
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?