PatchedConfigCryptor Edit your binds directly!

Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
Approved. @mmavipc it looks like there's a .dll missing? Doesn't look like it contains any viruses so I approved. But I can't seem to get it to run. "MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer"

Also remember to post 2 different virus scans, not the same twice scanning the same file.
You're missing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. I'd link it but outside links arn't allowed, so google it.
Quote Originally Posted by mmavipc View Post
You're missing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. I'd link it but outside links arn't allowed, so google it.
No, I'm not. Both x64 and x86 are installed; I just checked. Are you supposed to relocate the file into the Vindi folder?
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post


No, I'm not. Both x64 and x86 are installed; I just checked. Are you supposed to relocate the file into the Vindi folder?
Yes. You are supposed to put the .exe file into the same folder as your .cfg file. Every time you run the program it converts it to either readable/editable or the default state.
Quote Originally Posted by Djghost View Post
Yes. You are supposed to put the .exe file into the same folder as your .cfg file. Every time you run the program it converts it to either readable/editable or the default state.
My apologies. I meant does the msvcp100.dll file need to be relocated? The .exe is in the same directory as the .cfg. I just tried it again on a different VM, and reinstalled the packages from microsoft's website, same results.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post


My apologies. I meant does the msvcp100.dll file need to be relocated? The .exe is in the same directory as the .cfg. I just tried it again on a different VM, and reinstalled the packages from microsoft's website, same results.
It does note, i personally have microsoft visual studio 2010 installed so that might be why im not receiving that error. Im pretty sure you have done this but i have to ask, did you try running as admin?

On a slightly different note, (this might be a noob question) how do i get it so that my binds work without a console having to be injected since those dont last forever?
Quote Originally Posted by Djghost View Post
It does note, i personally have microsoft visual studio 2010 installed so that might be why im not receiving that error. Im pretty sure you have done this but i have to ask, did you try running as admin?

On a slightly different note, (this might be a noob question) how do i get it so that my binds work without a console having to be injected since those dont last forever?
You can bind any command that comes with the game inside config.cfg, just add your bind "x" "x" somewhere under startconfig.
Quote Originally Posted by mmavipc View Post
You can bind any command that comes with the game inside config.cfg, just add your bind "x" "x" somewhere under startconfig.
I did and for some reason they dont work (i did set it as read only)
Dude.....MANY MANY thanks this thing is amazing. Very usefull tool
Thank you, works great!
I have figured out the fix. You not only need to install the packages, you must install Visual Studio. The free version, Visual Studio 2010 Express // Visual C++ 2010 Express, works fine. Very nice!

@Djghost Thanks for the indirect tip on that. And as long as source engine has the commands already in the game, they will stay bound, for instance, cc_send_start_game_message. All you need to do is back up the .cfg file. Custom commands like god/ohk are not in source engine, and you need a .dll like Nico's VinPub to add them into it before you can use them.

@mmavipc you may want to include instructions in your OP to download Visual Studio, as if it didn't work for me right away, most people probably won't figure out how to use this!
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
I have figured out the fix. You not only need to install the packages, you must install Visual Studio. The free version, Visual Studio 2010 Express // Visual C++ 2010 Express, works fine. Very nice!

@Djghost Thanks for the indirect tip on that. And as long as source engine has the commands already in the game, they will stay bound, for instance, cc_send_start_game_message. All you need to do is back up the .cfg file. Custom commands like god/ohk are not in source engine, and you need a .dll like Nico's VinPub to add them into it before you can use them.

@mmavipc you may want to include instructions in your OP to download Visual Studio, as if it didn't work for me right away, most people probably won't figure out how to use this!
I think that was just something weird with your computer, I compiled it in release so that you wouldn't need to have the devlibs installed, only the release runtime.
Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us