Idea for win/loss
Well I think, I got a good idea to change it.
Well make Blind Eagle with 5 win. Make the client sided room and start with some1 [as the exp farmer with 2 ppl in one room], change the value of score from 1-5 [i dunno which would work] and use the timer that get the game till 0:00 and repeat it many times.
I dunno if would work, but its just some idea I wanted to share. I want to know what you think about it.
And dont blame me if im wrong... just give ur opinion
Well make Blind Eagle with 5 win. Make the client sided room and start with some1 [as the exp farmer with 2 ppl in one room], change the value of score from 1-5 [i dunno which would work] and use the timer that get the game till 0:00 and repeat it many times.
I dunno if would work, but its just some idea I wanted to share. I want to know what you think about it.
And dont blame me if im wrong... just give ur opinion

