.UPK Extractor

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
.UPK Extractor
This is a basic .UPK Extractor made by Gildor (Konstantin Nosov) for .UPK file modification purposes. I am just simply posting this so people stop asking me for an .UPK extractor.

To use this, just drag and drop the file "extract.exe" into a new folder on your computer desktop. Copy and paste any .UPK files you would like extracted into that folder. To extract the file, drag and drop the .UPK file on TOP of "extract.exe", and a new folder will appear with all of the files that were within the .UPK file. From here on it is up to YOU to figure out and decided what to do, and how to do it with these files.


Virus Scans:

UPK Extractor_mpgh.net.zip30 KB · 1,794 downloads Clean
Lolol rez hacks in ava now??
Howbout color aimbot (theres one in MW3 section)
Quote Originally Posted by tsqa View Post
Lolol rez hacks in ava now??
Howbout color aimbot (theres one in MW3 section)
At the moment I know nothing about .upk packages that Aeria's AVA uses. There are a number of possibilities which may make this tool either worthless, or priceless. Until there is a tool/method posted on how to recompile the .upk files, or on how to inject the other files within it into the game, this is pretty useless (except for those who may already know how, such as the AVA skinners). It's really a crapshoot to be honest.

Now if someone tells me how to recompile the altered files into a .upk AND get them to work, I would be happy to start making releases myself. Until then, I'm stuck with simply moderating this section.
You can EXTRACT it .... But cannot Re-Compile!
Use this INSTEAD :

( That IMAGE is NOT FROM AVA , BUT A GAME ON THE SAME ENGINE ! )



BTW

I posted this before !
UDK-pave.jpg34 KB · 70 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
You can EXTRACT it .... But cannot Re-Compile!
Use this INSTEAD :

( That IMAGE is NOT FROM AVA , BUT A GAME ON THE SAME ENGINE ! )



BTW

I posted this before !
I got this stuff on my PC, pretty giant.
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
You can EXTRACT it .... But cannot Re-Compile!
Use this INSTEAD :

( That IMAGE is NOT FROM AVA , BUT A GAME ON THE SAME ENGINE ! )



BTW

I posted this before !
The extractor is good for those without a resource intensive PC, I know a few people who can't even download UDK because when they attempt to run it, it tells them flat out it won't run on their crappy PC's I prefer UDK myself but some just can't use it.
Does UDK allow you to view skeletalmeshfiles?
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
Does UDK allow you to view skeletalmeshfiles?
Yes, UDK has a Skeletal Mesh editor.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Yes, UDK has a Skeletal Mesh editor.
damn, now we can make aimbot easyer... soon
ikaheel i think so. I never tried cause i uses some toher Progs but...
Excellent info, thx all
for me it does not work for me (everytime i try to open a window opens

can anyone help me with it?
Can this be used to make skins for weapons ?
Quote Originally Posted by tipxx View Post
Can this be used to make skins for weapons ?
I think yeah if you know how (if even possible xD).
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?