Goodstuff Lite is dead.

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Goodstuff Lite is dead.
Was Checkbox really the only one who knew how to do it? His last post on hongfire was in May, so I'm really doubtful he'll suddenly return to fix it.
How's it dead? And I partly know how to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
How's it dead? And I partly know how to do it.
It's dead as in the game won't launch if you have Sensapi.dll in the folder, and Checkbox has disappeared.

"Partly"? Does that include being able to change the voices?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
How's it dead? And I partly know how to do it.
Dead as in Hackshield throws a fit if it's present. So more "detected" than dead, I suppose.

It's the same error that gets thrown on KR and CN servers, to my knowledge, so it looks like NA got the KR/CN hackshield update that fucks over GSL.
Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
It's dead as in the game won't launch if you have Sensapi.dll in the folder, and Checkbox has disappeared.

"Partly"? Does that include being able to change the voices?
yes we could only go as far as changing voices as of now. Although I haven't tested it after the update.
Quote Originally Posted by dewdew View Post
yes we could only go as far as changing voices as of now. Although I haven't tested it after the update.
Voices were the only working thing lol
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Voices were the only working thing lol
And now even that doesn't work. Voices were the only things I bothered with for that mod.

Quote Originally Posted by dewdew View Post
yes we could only go as far as changing voices as of now. Although I haven't tested it after the update.
You can't even start the game if it's in the folder.
Quote Originally Posted by dewdew View Post
yes we could only go as far as changing voices as of now. Although I haven't tested it after the update.
Could you possibly share the download for it ?
Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
And now even that doesn't work. Voices were the only things I bothered with for that mod.



You can't even start the game if it's in the folder.
we were referring to our own stuff.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightlink View Post
Could you possibly share the download for it ?
Mabye
Please, I'd be more than grateful if you could T_T
Quote Originally Posted by Twilightlink View Post
Please, I'd be more than grateful if you could T_T
That sounds... lewd.

But yes, please share it if you could, I just want to be able to mod voices in again.
Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
That sounds... lewd.

But yes, please share it if you could, I just want to be able to mod voices in again.
I guess if you think that way lol. Guess I'm not the only one who can't live without my KR voices.
Quote Originally Posted by Twilightlink View Post
I guess if you think that way lol. Guess I'm not the only one who can't live without my KR voices.
At least Kai didn't get an awful voice change.
Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
At least Kai didn't get an awful voice change.
Neither did Karok thankfully :X
@Nico

Have you tried testing it since the update?
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?