ArrowCan i sell youtube likes for rsgp? if not please delete

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Can i sell youtube likes for rsgp? if not please delete
I couldnt find a section or rules! please just delete this thread if its not allowed

I guess 10k RSGP is a good price? I gave all my cash away awhile back and need to get some starting cash. I can get you Youtube likes/subs/views as well as sound cloud, twitter follwers, google +/ facebook likes/follows and website hits
Let me know what price you would pay and how many you would like
More than happy to use an MM, Official of course, if your trusted ill go first.
Guess that really depends on how many YouTube likes/subscribers etc you're offering.
Also, nice 3-character name
Just let me know how many you would like. i can make it work
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
Just let me know how many you would like. i can make it work
Wasn't really offering, just answering your question.
However, I would purchase the 3-character name from you ("Red")
How much would you pay...its would have to be a big chunk of gold...or id prefer usd actually
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
How much would you pay...its would have to be a big chunk of gold...or id prefer usd actually
Oh well I'm not going to pay loads for it, just thought Red would be a fun name to have (:
Guess I'll pay you a month Members so we can exchange names, and a bit RSGP?
well what is your definition of a bit of RSGP?
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
well what is your definition of a bit of RSGP?
Well the Membership should be worth around 15M, plus the fact that it will help you regaining money more easily, I think an extra 5M RSGP will be a decent sum.
sorry I would go for anything less than 100M . The name is just legendary
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
sorry I would go for anything less than 100M . The name is just legendary
Oh wow, didn't know names were being sold for that much.
Never mind then, good luck with the service.
Oh yeah they get up there, and Thanks i appreciate that
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
Oh yeah they get up there, and Thanks i appreciate that
On second thought, I am willing to throw in a month Membership to exchange names, together with 75M RSGP.
This is my maximum though.
well how would you like to do the transaction
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
well how would you like to do the transaction
Well that's a tough question, because we'll have to wait for about a month before we can actually exchange names

When I pay your Membership up front, how can I be sure our deal still stands after 30 days have passed?
Would like to have some sort of guaranteel, unless you're willing to pay the Membership yourself.
Thats a good question, Im not sure what the best way to handle this is... what do you think? well atleast we have both been members for awhile
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?