Worth Unlock Hacking?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Worth Unlock Hacking?
Hi guys!

So I run MW3 on my Xbox 360 ofc online and I want to unlock all emblems, titles and also rank up to level 80 (prestige boost not necessary) and then I ask, how big risk is there I will be banned for this?
Quote Originally Posted by DarknessSky View Post
Hi guys!

So I run MW3 on my Xbox 360 ofc online and I want to unlock all emblems, titles and also rank up to level 80 (prestige boost not necessary) and then I ask, how big risk is there I will be banned for this?
First of all, if u wonder, thats not possible with any of the hacks posted here, also , none of us have any experience with this ... But i heard u get resetted pretty easily
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Then why ask ?
I ask because maybe some people here know how big risk it is to "hack". I have done it on MW2 (PC) but getting deranked or banned on Xbox Live is another thing...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us