SolvedNeed Advice!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need Advice!
Not sure why this is happening, my local PC repair said is not suppose happened. I need some advice.

Am I missing the problem here?
Well they said, I'm not suppose to have x86 when I have the 64 bit system. If I had the x86 it means I got 32 bit.

But as from the above picture. ......
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
Well they said, I'm not suppose to have x86 when I have the 64 bit system. If I had the x86 it means I got 32 bit.

But as from the above picture. ......
As far as I know, you should have both directories on x64 PC's.
Because some programs are optimized for x32, others for x64. These two directories keep them seperated.

Program Files is for the 64bit version software.
Program Files (x86) is for the 32bit version software.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us