SolvedConnection Has Been Delayed

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Connection Has Been Delayed
When I Playing And in loading always say "Connection Has Been Delayed"
I Think, No One Know How To Fix That

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

I Need Your Help!!!

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

This Is A ScreenShot:
Maybe Your Internet is to Slow..!?
^^This.
What is Your internet speed ?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
^^This.
What is Your internet speed ?
80 mbps, but in my laptop it didn't say that error /why


---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

and i turned off the firewall but nothing happens

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toinkz102 View Post
Maybe Your Internet is to Slow..!?
No My Internet Is Not Slow 80 mbps,


---------- Post added 10-07-2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-06-2012 at 10:59 PM ----------

Please Help!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

No One Know How to Fix That!!!
80?? haha nagpapatawa ka ba? baka 80kbps not mbps..ano naka fiber optic ka? i doubt it.
Quote Originally Posted by Madaya** View Post
80?? haha nagpapatawa ka ba? baka 80kbps not mbps..ano naka fiber optic ka? i doubt it.
Just Answer My Question. Why i can play cf.
don't be a trying hard. both on english and being a coder.
I Need Your Help Guys!!!
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post
I Need Your Help Guys!!!
This happens only when internet gets disconnected... I guess there is a delay .. are you far from the router ?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

This happens only when internet gets disconnected... I guess there is a delay .. are you far from the router ?
No I'm Not Far In Router. Just Only In Above Of my PC.


---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iskele07 View Post
i think your dns problem call to staff of you internet
I Called Out The Staff That Created My Modem, and then they sa there's no error in internet.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post


No I'm Not Far In Router. Just Only In Above Of my PC.


---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------



I Called Out The Staff That Created My Modem, and then they sa there's no error in internet.
Weird
Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test What is your internet speed from that link ?
i think your dns problem call to staff of you internet
ahhaha Laught Trip On the Conversation LOLz
Connection Has been Delayed is only Poping When Your Connection Is too Slow !
And Its Imposible to be happened When YOur Connection Is 80mbps.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?